@St. Tom

Screenshot_20191112-172141.png

More than welcome, really really nice grow,, super impressed - so beautiful it would tear me up harvest but that was the reason we grew it - I love watching things grow, sometimes get too attached. :pighug:
Totally agree mate, it’s lovely watching them all the way through the cycle until their ready for consumption! :pass:

Hi @St. Tom -- many thanks for pulling all this together. Its a huge task, and your work is much appreciated. :clapper:

You said, "i think this is all the growers. this contest finishes on the 20th of this month and as we didn't have a team leader im going to try get everyone's pics so tag me as i need you to post your entries at the end so i can collect them we can have up to 3 entries also if you missed putting the code off the end as long as we can see its your plant from the diary as a couple forgot .these are the ones I've collected so far but its up to you to make sure to post so they poll."

You have my 1st and 3rd cups in the list, but not my 2nd. The competition shot of the 2nd is in post # 1,463 on page 147. Let me know if its easier for me to re-post it again.

As others have said, this is truly an amazing collection of solo-cup grows. Just mind-blowing how so many are so good. :thumbsup:

Back