That is cool how you are just using supplements that Cosmic Queen has not had any MC since week three unreal I believe you totally but Could I see a picture of that plant bro and Thank you for dropping into the thread.
The big girl is in roots organic original soil, and i do also use recharge weekly.
The hydro plant is in week 5ish, has had a total of 7 grams of mc, which includes 4 grams with the original bucket filling so its also being run with stupid low mc.
Fwiw i use mc v1 and i do add true calmag, which has no additional N
20190901_090553.jpg
20190901_090518.jpg

The big girl is in roots organic original soil, and i do also use recharge weekly.
The hydro plant is in week 5ish, has had a total of 7 grams of mc, which includes 4 grams with the original bucket filling so its also being run with stupid low mc.
Fwiw i use mc v1 and i do add true calmag, which has no additional NView attachment 1098141 View attachment 1098142
OUTSTANDING my man you have her down and the taste in optimal when using so little to fertilize with. When I ran full line ups of other nutrient regimes the taste suffered IMHO.

I've found the same thing using both versions never gone over 2gram a gallon but I use a teaspoon so I feed 1/4 to 1/2 tsp gallon plus be sc at 1/4 tsp but I read allot of people around here using 4 5 grams

Ive been supplementing my organic soil mix with MC.
Every water gets RO with 1.5 g CMP and bud candy at 2ml l

Week 5 i start feeding 2ģ MC with 1\2 does of earth Juice 0-5-0 guano until week 6 or 7. Then just RO water until they say its time.
Worked really well this time. Jist starting to show some issues on big fans at day 59. Not sure what yet but it could just end of life for them.

Starting out a day 8 to 9 feeding 1/4 of M.C. a gallon is a great take off point. My plants are digging it this one Meringue pulled through when I did not think she would make it.

I have found if you put the mega crop and Bud Explosion in 24 hours before intended use it mixes fully there is no residue left over in my containers. I find it takes longer than a hour when clumpy from air hitting it. Bud Explosion does not clump up but when left longer it mixes right in. I find if I wait just a hour the Bud Explosion will get a little white clumpy peices. And use hot water to dissolve. Pennies a feed lol. I love my mega crop.

I'm going on 2 years of using Mega Crop I have saved in the thousands of dollars I grow on average 30 plants every round. With the liquid Nutrients it seemed like a revolving door of needing one supplement or another. At least a thousand dollars a year I have saved. I will never use another nutrient unless it is given to me to try and I would still have reservations on using it.

Machamillion I don't lie that is from 2018 two months into using m.c. I was going closer at that time to what they said in the directions. I do not use that much I'm sorry I made that mistake I meant to say to four gallons in that reply. So no I don't ever go above 1.25 a gallon. Have a great day.

Awww thats where I ran into the confusion. I am at 1.5 per at moment and they like it.

Back