Hey @F.N. buddy, quick question. How do you adjust the feeding near the end of the plants life. Say the last 2-3 weeks?

I just stay the course bro untill the last 4 to 8 days depending on the plant if she still looks green I go a extra day or two. But I feed more as a general rule in that time I up mosty photo periods to 3 to 4 liters in a 24 hour period from 2 liters of not they droop not bad but enough.

Thanks, you’re just feeding plain water for those last few days before you chop?

Im just using large amounts of mega crop nothing else 5grams a gallon I don't even weigh anymore I just use a table spoon lol. with just mega crop it is an outstanding finished product. Im not using anything else just M.C, at pennies a feed. I gave this plant about 4 liters of Bud explosion at the beginning of bud and that was all mega crop as it is going to be from now on. And 35 days on 12/12 for lighting I just did that to see how she performs when in full bud at 12 hours of light. not bad eh.
IMG_0962.JPG

Im going on 2 and half years of running mega crop all in one I bought the 22 pound bag I still have around three pounds or so left unreal I will never use anything else.

I'm sold. Just purchased some MegaCrop for my next grow I think. I love the idea of a 1 part feed, no measuring 10 addon nutes each time.

Excellent buds everywhere; I need to nag the wife for a bigger tent after seeing yours.

....... 3 days later it arrives.

0921201420[1].jpg

Last edited:
Megacrop is an excellent nutrient package! And the simpler your grow is, the better! This girl sure liked it!

Chem OG Final pic1 -8-31-2020.jpg

I'm sold. Just purchased some MegaCrop for my next grow I think. I love the idea of a 1 part feed, no measuring 10 addon nutes each time.

Excellent buds everywhere; I need to nag the wife for a bigger tent after seeing yours.

Im going on 2 and half years of running mega crop all in one I bought the 22 pound bag I still have around three pounds or so left unreal I will never use anything else.
Outstanding as usual F.N., how do you start grows and work up with photos and then autos? I gotta get this down, you're always killin it. What size pots and medium? Not trying to pick your brain....well, I guess I am, Lol. Just like to get close to what your doing!

Outstanding as usual F.N., how do you start grows and work up with photos and then autos? I gotta get this down, you're always killin it. What size pots and medium? Not trying to pick your brain....well, I guess I am, Lol. Just like to get close to what your doing!
I use on average around four gallons of pro mix High Porosity or H.P. is what you see on the bail that is great soilless mix in super thin 25 cents a piece dollarama it is a dollar store shopping bag it is like growing with out a container they are so thin but they retain the water. as soon as the plant is established 7 to 10 day usually I only give 500 mills I never presoak the soil keep an eye on them at that stage to make sure they dont dry out I just keep making the circle bigger when I water so the roots stretch out to the edge of the bag . I give it M.C. a half a gram a gallon first feed then I ramp it up as needed to a gram an so on. I do no training I take off very little leaf on auto or photo they are needed imo lol. I keep my temps at 80 degrees not 75 I like the R,H, around 60%. I feed everyday no matter what always food I never give them water plain. With just M.C. when buds start I will up it to 15 to 20 grams for my four gallon container depending on the plant and how it looks but I never go over 5 mills a gallon and keep it there. I use more light then required how much more im not sure. I pick off no branches zero not one I do not clean them underneath how it grow is how it grows. I just use YO YOS to prop up the heavier branches. I blast lots of fresh air at them I go overkill on the air exchange I use a 6 inch strong inline fan for venting and a 8 inch inline for exhaust so she is always pulling in more then enough fresh air and I try to get fans on them as much as possible. If I think of anything else I will put it in. I hope this helps. I never PH either. My well water is really good.

Last edited:
Back