Mephisto Genetics First Sour Stomper Grow

Sour Stomper
Day 35! Fed her some Clyde and a bloom booster last night.
20230420_102104.jpg

20230420_102249.jpg

That Stomper is looking great 👍🏻 and I have been looking forward to trying out some after the next grow keep it up Happy Growing :growing:.... you'll have to stop by my grow journal and check out the CDLC x Skywalker just hit Day 50 and I just love Mephisto gear!

That Stomper is looking great 👍🏻 and I have been looking forward to trying out some after the next grow keep it up Happy Growing :growing:.... you'll have to stop by my grow journal and check out the CDLC x Skywalker just hit Day 50 and I just love Mephisto gear!
Stomper iz gooood smoke!:baked:

WoW that's a really nice looking auto and I'm just curious about what you did as far as training? Always hesitate being new to growing Auto's about doing much more than leaf tucking but I know that it's different for every auto strain depending on genetics but I have been trying to increase the yield but not at the cost of quality and I have mostly Mephisto Genetics and Night Owl!? Thanks for stopping by my grow & show it's starting to get a really strong smell and just as if it was a CDLC but it's got the size of Skywalker I'm gonna be interested seeing what the smoke is like and I have been told several times that Sour Stomper is an overall GREAT strain, but I love the way you have preflowers that are all the same height.

Back