IndicaIVoz

Deep Water Toker
Reaction score
showimage.php
download.jpg
dsc_1645-jpg.573997

View attachment 614666

cooltext198854828686435.png

Hi All this is my Review/smoke report for Autoultimate.
I would Highly recommend this strain to anyone beginner or expert alike!.
She's easy to grow and will put up with almost
anything you can throw at her. in saying that i find she does not
really want a lot of nutes but Loves a lot of fresh water.
I find the Dutch passion website to be accurate it's description of AutoUltimate.
shes the perfect mix of Xxl yields and perfectly smooth heavy hitting smoke.
My tent after growing one will never be without!

Did it autoflower?: Yes but not until very late which allowed great veg time!.
Dwc Hydro
Grow was in 5gal/20ltr Dwc bucket with 8" disc and koy tube air stone/diffusers and ending on around 50lpm of air in the solution. Max 1.2ec- 650ppm then a drop back to 400ppm on the hanna scale. and 600watt mh hps.

upload_2016-8-10_23-5-47.png

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients hobbyist kit Inc.
*Shogun Cal-mag.
*AN Voodoo.
*AN Sensi grow/bloom A+B.
*AN Bigbud
*AN Overdrive
I found the grow to be pretty easy with a few problems during the grow
but nothing the girl couldn't easily handle.

Light (kind and schedule): 600watts hps in cool hood with 4" extraction on 18-6 going to 20/4 right toward
the end of the flowering period with an increase of Air to the solution
at this time.
From seed to harvest date: Around 93 days.

Dry Yield: 326g+ with popcorn buds made into BHO .

High/Effect Duration:3-6 hours depending on the toker.
The high is an uplifting day time high great with coffee very cerebral very energetic!, but if to much is smoked can lead to it's Indica counter part taking over and giving a heavy couch lock so the best of both worlds really!

BAG APPEAL: *****
Great bag appeal very lime green very hydro and dense with a nice strong smell.
THE GROWTH: *****
Prolific,vigorous ,are words that come to mind here.
THE SMELL: *****
Beautiful smell i would regard it as fruity yet like spices, although opinions may differ and also from pheno to pheno.very skunky.
THE SMOKE: *****
Description Lovey smooth skunk flavor top shelf!!.
My final word: AutoUltimate to me sets the stage in a lot of ways. And I look forward to growing many more ;)

Full Thread located here.

download (1).jpg

Last edited:
Whammo!! Seriously, excellent job growing her out and great review. I find the same long duration of stone too in the pair of outdoor Au's I grew out this summer. Max rep for the plant and the review effort. Thanks for taking the time

Thank you @912GreenSkell I'm glad you enjoy the smoke as much as I do!, did you put those in a blog?if so I'd love to see them ;)

FUCCCCCCCCCK I need to see and or smoke some of this in person!!!!!!!!

Yes you do!! Been throwing down different strains for 25+ years and I have to say....ultimate is aptly named!!! Bit of a struggle with mold due to 70-80RH%, but wow...the amount of quality flowers off the AU, even outdoors is very impressive!

Yes you do!! Been throwing down different strains for 25+ years and I have to say....ultimate is aptly named!!! Bit of a struggle with mold due to 70-80RH%, but wow...the amount of quality flowers off the AU, even outdoors is very impressive!

Yeah I wish I could see some THC test results or somethin cause I really really want to give it a go, but if I am let down by the potency of the DP auto gear again I just don't even know what I would do. Hell someone could even do a lazy mans test and just blast 10 grams and see how much oil you get, if it is 2 grams you have roughly 20% THC so PLEASE somone do this

Back