Indoor JaxsoNL5’s UBG - Mephisto vs Twenty20 Mendocino

I'll shoot you the beans to pass out

Nothing to pass out, give away, or sell. This would be my personal thread and I was planning on running a Meph bean and Twenty20 bean regardless. Got the wild idea in my head “Hey why not let Stan and Adam choose the cultivar and training method?”.

Just a little appreciation for the time you both put in here…kind of a “you control my grow” type deal and go head-to-head with your ponies in a friendly race. The key here is all for fun and completely friendly. No negativity along the way, these are top tier genetics in my view so i’m not looking to be that tool trying to sling mud.

I’d prefer the beans be purchased in some way, if they aren’t a cultivar that’s available off the seed banks maybe I can make a purchase off your Etsy and you can drop a bean or two you want grown here in my order?

Last edited:
Nothing to pass out, give away, or sell. This would be my personal thread and I was planning on running a Meph bean and Twenty20 bean regardless. Got the wild idea in my head “Hey why not let Stan and Adam choose the cultivar and training method?”.

Just a little appreciation for the time you both put in here…kind of a “you control my grow” type deal and go head-to-head with your ponies in a friendly race. The key here is all for fun and completely friendly. No negativity along the way, these are top tier genetics in my view so i’m not looking to be that tool trying to sling mud.

I’d prefer the beans be purchased in some way, if they aren’t a cultivar that’s available off the seed banks maybe I can make a purchase off your Etsy and you can drop a bean or two you want grown here in my order?
Ah.
OK, I understand. I didn't spend the time to read the thread. You just talking about one seed, one strain?

Ah.
OK, I understand. I didn't spend the time to read the thread. You just talking about one seed, one strain?

Exactly, one seed one strain each. One day i’ll have the space for a big kid tent LOL! The Skywalker x CDLC beans i’ve had for a hot minute too btw, so it’s not Mephisto’s new new hotness being put up against some of your old gear.

Now if @stan_mephisto tried to come in and pull that newer Meph Wedding card, then i’d blow the whistle

73BC263F-5368-4849-9144-C06407424A1C.jpeg

Maybe we should just get permission and I'll shoot you the beans to pass out ? @Waira can you chime in on this? These gentlemen are setting up a side by side and I'd like to contribute to it but we don't want to step past any lines concerning site rules.
:thumbsup::greenthumb::thumbsup: -- all green lights on this side! Excellent idea J', and you picked two of the phattest cats in town for it - :pimp::hump:

Adam, a mensch as always :pighug:... fun offer on the new (or possible R&D?) girls! :eyebrows:
Totally fair, anything you recommend that’s available from NASC or MVB? I wasn’t trying to solicit for free beans…I think that takes me thread into a gray area for admin…and so only gave options from what I had on hand.
Not an issue at all, vendors may spot a custom unofficial gig like this if they please, totally their call! You did it right mate, set it up on your own dime so to speak, and if the breeders want to chip in on the fun after the fact, that's nothin' but good :woohoo1:

:thumbsup::greenthumb::thumbsup: -- all green lights on this side! Excellent idea J', and you picked two of the phattest cats in town for it - :pimp::hump:

Adam, a mensch as always :pighug:... fun offer on the new (or possible R&D?) girls! :eyebrows:

Not an issue at all, vendors may spot a custom unofficial gig like this if they please, totally their call! You did it right mate, set it up on your own dime so to speak, and if the breeders want to chip in on the fun after the fact, that's nothin' but good :woohoo1:

Thanks for the rep pts @Waira and your input :d5:

@stan_mephisto and @Twenty20 Adam thank you for your selections! As of now they’ll be grown natural with only leaf tucking…only the main with be LST’d if height becomes an issue. You both have total control of “your” plant during the grow. I’ll tag you both as we progress, and if you have the time to stop in and want anything done (topping, pruning, etc) along the way just say the word :thumbsup:

Gonna let this thread simmer a couple weeks until the tent is open, see y’all soon!

Last edited:
Enough simmering, time to get things rollin!

My personal favorites are Vidamints, Triks and Ogreberry

NASC made that easy with a killer deal…two birds one order. Got the Triks BOGO with the Ogreberry freebie, plus the Femme Fatale and a Dirty Birdy freebies ftw :thumbsup:

A3C634DC-89A9-40DA-BA17-BA84B70F7572.jpeg

Will be dropping seeds in a soak later today…away we go!

And away we go, one bean each dropped in spring water with a couple drops of Gen Hydro BioRoot and Bloom City humic acid.

Twenty20 Mendocino - Triks

B72A9171-C9FE-49A6-B106-6EE2D26208B2.jpeg

1E54B7FB-D089-4981-B4EB-CF9822C9A637.jpeg

Mephisto Genetics - Skywalker x Creme de la Chem (CDLC)

C2205FAA-FCEB-458A-B879-F5F6F0256702.jpeg

CE4D32D3-DDDB-496C-A83D-B28D219FE683.jpeg

57A999E1-E9A0-4009-BF1E-FA4150C4552F.jpeg

For fun i’ll be assigning points for first to germ, fastest to pop the rooter cube, first to flower, etc. This is all for fun, let’s see how these selections compare!

Growmies pick your pony, which baby pops a taproot first?

Last edited:
Back