Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

This is the part I really hate, just like Cotton46 along with some others said, we are all winners. Everyone grew together to make some mighty fine herb!

@MrOldBoy :slap::slap::slap: Ha ha your killing it mate! I kinda wish I had manicured mine after seeing all the pics. But hell, I was just happy to get her out the tent and see her full size :size:

Well I guess we will see if it does. :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit: Happy growing peeps!

For a Quick smoke report on my mystery she taste like a Stilton I grew and really potent but very nice high I just got a Dry on her no cure yet but so far I'm Definitely a winner lol

This is the part I really hate, just like Cotton46 along with some others said, we are all winners. Everyone grew together to make some mighty fine herb!

Everyone throw 1/4 oz into the pile - mix it up and let’s have a big 420 Party!

@MrOldBoy :slap::slap::slap: Ha ha your killing it mate! I kinda wish I had manicured mine after seeing all the pics. But hell, I was just happy to get her out the tent and see her full size :size:

Well I guess we will see if it does. :smokeit::smokeit::smokeit: Happy growing peeps!

We are all Winners .....

Gracious,
OB

For a Quick smoke report on my mystery she taste like a Stilton I grew and really potent but very nice high I just got a Dry on her no cure yet but so far I'm Definitely a winner lol

And to add to that smoke report .....

Always better when you do it yourself ..... Our endorphins play huge role in our pleasure!

You'll have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place from the voting poll, then I think we'll have the top five (maybe top three depending how many members competed) from 1st leg and 2nd leg that will go in the Final Battle with last years winners.

Thats good because I cannot participate in the second leg, so hopefully I'll have a shot at making the finals based on the first leg.

I am hoping top 5 lol!

I am going to have to get my picture taking skills up.

I took about 50 pictures with different backgrounds and lighting to get the one I finally submitted. If only I could grow that well . . .

Thats good because I cannot participate in the second leg, so hopefully I'll have a shot at making the finals based on the first leg.

I took about 50 pictures with different backgrounds and lighting to get the one I finally submitted. If only I could grow that well . . .

Your photo looks really good, if photo contest you win - light is just right highlighting the Buds, good job Bud .....

If voting continues at current trend, you’ll be in Final Round!

Back