Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

@bushmasterar15 , may I add a suggestion for further "growing contest" rules? I believe it would be beneficial to the voters to be have the ability to see 2 pictures from each Contestant. 1 full plant and 1 Close up of a single branch. It may change some people's minds to see a Cola closer up. Just a thought, as some of the pics are not easy to see the actual Quality. Peace, slow

Really this is more of a photo contest vs growing contest. I need a better camera for Round 2 obviously. Too bad you don't allow multiple pics. Like 1 far away and 1 close up. My plant looks amazing close up, but far away my camera blows. Good job everyone, peace slow

Agree photo skills important ....

Maybe contestants should send samples to a test board - I have the means to put together!

You'll have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd place from the voting poll, then I think we'll have the top five (maybe top three depending how many members competed) from 1st leg and 2nd leg that will go in the Final Battle with last years winners.

What is the start date for the Final Battle?

Mroldboy for the win? Lol great job bro!! Wish my initial Sams Crack battle seedling had survived lol

Beautiful plants everyone!

C ya next time!

Here she is as of yesterday
3313461e15b4878032e39fd4633ce515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back