My daughter has cancer, I need this to work. Help please.

Wow, that's a bit of material to make the concentrate. I can't really answer your question, it is completely out of my realm of knowledge. I think with the right strains you can get some good yields. As far as I know the reason for curing is to improve the quality of smoke/vape. I know my wife prefers her meds cured for at least a month. She says it taste better and is smoother to vape. She has never said that it was more potent. Of course I don't partake so I can't speak from personal experience.

If you are talking about different strains giving higher rso yield, you're right about that.I was lucky enough to get Candy Crush and that yielded 4.25 grams per ounce,it looked like it was covered in sugar; it was stellar. That is why I picked the strains I did, they all seem to be higher quality and pics on this forum seem to show them looking the same as the Candy Crush I bought. I know that it comes down to growing it correctly, but still, the fact that they can come out that way is great. My strains are West Coast OG, Green Crack, Girl Scout Cookies, and Crystal Meth from fast bud. I hope to grow at least one of the standards as well as the ones I have seen here and yield 4.5 grams of oil per ounce. Thanks for all of your help!

Ask away, please that is the one way to learn. Looks like you have over 200 sq foot in the room. So anything that is above 250cfm should assist in cleaning and pulling the heat from the room. I have about the same space and am running a 6in fan @ 430 CFM with a filter rated at 400. I run the fan with a few bends to make sure that i am not over pulling through the scrubber. Works like a charm temps are 77 with 3 t12 fixtures a 250 HPS and a T5 array.

@AKsteel makes a great few points there as you learn there are several things that you can try. The FF line is a KISS fert system. Its easy to use and they have all the macros, micros, and standard beneficials that are needed for healthy plants. I have a feed schedule for them as a guide but now days i just watch the plants. That will come in time for you.

Do you have your fert schedule posted? If that fert is an easy one, I will use it, thanks! I will order the 6 in fan and filter today. Thank you for your help!

While you are growing those out, take a look at some of the Mephisto strains. Maybe open a line of communication with Mitch aka Mephisto and see what he has that is a high resin producer. I know he has several, but best to talk to him personally. There are a lot of high end genetics coming out now from several different auto breeders. Just a thought.

If your shopping. Don't forget a ph meter. I have one to measure my soil ph, and another digital meter for my nutrient ph. These two items can save your grow if you end up with some sort of deficiency.

While you are growing those out, take a look at some of the Mephisto strains. Maybe open a line of communication with Mitch aka Mephisto and see what he has that is a high resin producer. I know he has several, but best to talk to him personally. There are a lot of high end genetics coming out now from several different auto breeders. Just a thought.

Thank you for that! Is Mephisto ok with people contacting him that he doesn't know? The strains need to be 20% THC. I picked Fast Bud because they have strains that are 20% THC and seem to be good breeders. I will take any suggestions for any seed breeders that are known for having high quality strains. I actually have to change up her strains all the time to change the cannabinoids. This keeps people from relapsing. Cancer is one nasty witch, it likes to get around what you use, so strain change is a consent. I need about 12 to 18 different strains per year to keep it from figuring out how to get around the cannabinoids. Each plant has different cannabinoids so strain changing is the best way to keep rso effective. Thank you so much for your help!

If your shopping. Don't forget a ph meter. I have one to measure my soil ph, and another digital meter for my nutrient ph. These two items can save your grow if you end up with some sort of deficiency.

I have PH meter for soil, but didn't know I needed a anther one for nutrients. What do you suggest for the nut one? Also is there a meter to test moister of soil, and if so, what is the recommended moister content for plants?

Thank you for that! Is Mephisto ok with people contacting him that he doesn't know? The strains need to be 20% THC. I picked Fast Bud because they have strains that are 20% THC and seem to be good breeders. I will take any suggestions for any seed breeders that are known for having high quality strains. I actually have to change up her strains all the time to change the cannabinoids. This keeps people from relapsing. Cancer is one nasty witch, it likes to get around what you use, so strain change is a consent. I need about 12 to 18 different strains per year to keep it from figuring out how to get around the cannabinoids. Each plant has different cannabinoids so strain changing is the best way to keep rso effective. Thank you so much for your help!
Yeah he is a great guy.

Back