My daughter has cancer, I need this to work. Help please.

Holy smoke a nollie, just looked at your first grow... you got 100g from first grow? I pray I get that lucky!
I do DWC Hydro. My last grow divebombed, it took a little while for me to replant, I made a big mistake, I grew a strain that was unknown to me. It was a mutant, grew 8 foot tall and never flowered right. It also blocked all the light from my other plant. I only ended up getting 50 Grams dry from the second plant and none from the Giant. If I would have replanted right away it would have been enough to get my wife through until the next one was ready. But I took two months off.

I have a really small grow space, so I am only growing one at a time.

I do DWC Hydro. My last grow divebombed, it took a little while for me to replant, I made a big mistake, I grew a strain that was unknown to me. It was a mutant, grew 8 foot tall and never flowered right. It also blocked all the light from my other plant. I only ended up getting 50 Grams dry from the second plant and none from the Giant. If I would have replanted right away it would have been enough to get my wife through until the next one was ready. But I took two months off.

You still Rock buddie!!!! :headbang:

What breeder did you use for the seed, and what kind was it?

It is all about paying attention to what the plants need. There are lots of good people here that can help.
It is also fun to use this site to journal your grows.

I might journal my grow, but I am not sure yet. It might be easier for people to help me if they can scroll back and see what was going on before. My cell is the only camera I have, so not sure if that is the best idea...lol I might though, kind of worried I will make an ass out of myself and kill them all. :face:

I might journal my grow, but I am not sure yet. It might be easier for people to help me if they can scroll back and see what was going on before. My cell is the only camera I have, so not sure if that is the best idea...lol I might though, kind of worried I will make an ass out of myself and kill them all. :face:

You very well might kill them but as long as you have fun and learn it's all good.
And all I use is a cell camera

@FullDuplex has been around forever too. I think he may be one of the original members. He knows more about this then I do by far. Ask the mods all the questions you can think of. And they will tell you more then you can learn :)

Back