My daughter has cancer, I need this to work. Help please.

Wow ... so much great info to be learned. Hats off to you sir :clapper: and my heart goes out to you and your daughter! Here's wishing you both the best! :vibes:

Hey bro,Im gonna make this VERY VERY easy for you to grow weed man. Im sorry I didnt see this or I would have said something to try and head ya off at the pass.in my experience (since I essentially live it daily) when you use chems to grow soo many issues tend to crop up for quick new growers,especially if your world is reeling and hectic as I would imagine your is. so to grow weed its really easy. you know what NPK and what a healthy plant looks like so if I were you man,I would look into either Kind Soil or GDB's simple soil mix for autos. a small T5 light and two small strains you could do with two packs of gbd's soil mix or kind soil( 4-5LBs of soil) and a couple of tall thin pots like 10" deep roughly and 8-10" wide.all you need with a small fan and voila.instant success. the soil does the work for you and all you add is nice clean water.maybe some molasses and some cal mag here n there but thats all. . No PH or anything like that.

2 plants under a 2ft 4 bulb T5 fixture.I do it all the time and its crazy easy. you watch for simple temps and RH and water n cal mag..easy peezy man. lemme know whatcha decide to do man,as Ive used these mixes and can tell you they work.add simple organic soil and coco mix if you prefer to use coco as well but not needed.soil and a small bit of plain perlite and KS or GBD's mix. both would be ideal for you in your situation.you need to put energy into you and your family.NOT your grows worrying if they'll provide..they will! go check em out man.

Back