Newman’s Ganja Greenhouse

Auto Elephant Sowed
Since @SuperSativaSeedClub_John gave very generous amounts of seeds :thanks: I am sowing a bean now and testing the waters for direct sow, in two weeks I may repeat and then compare and choose which one to keep, or if all seems well just do this one. Either way we have the numbers and time
I’ll try to whip up one more propagation bucket, maybe she gets an autoCOB instead of a weak little GE light.
22716845-F2F0-406C-9E36-5DDC038D6A14.jpeg

Wedding Glue sowed
No movement from Auto elephant yet. But I looked it up and average nightly temps max out at 55.2f in July so hoping that doesn’t prove to be a deal breaker for success. In an attempt to diversify my approach I am starting a seedling in a root riot and directly planting that outside once I either see a root at the bottom or the seedling pops up. I only have two of these seeds so I hope I’m not pulling the trigger to early. My last one from this pack was also a photoperiod so hopefully that doesn’t happen again. The smoke was incredible though
Seedstockers Wedding Glue Auto
6F415878-59CB-46DA-A976-8BA360D4F94B.jpeg

So apparently seeds are willing to spring to life direct planted to native soil! Tempted to leave her in the raw elements to test the waters, row cover blanket but no electrical assistance
It's a weed brother. It'll survive :cheers:
:goodluck:btw with the new growth :toke:

I wimped out and gave Elephant an upside down milk crate with a 9w aquarium LED zip tied to it, with a blanket wrapped around and row cover over that. I’d rather get a better harvest than know if she could struggle through the cold nights unassisted.
B4CB3ECB-A7F8-46BB-8AEE-844F4E0531CE.jpeg
A540D53A-B531-4B87-99D6-1649665DB06B.jpeg

Elephant is under the pokeball, I nearly gave her the nicer bucket that ogre has but since elephant is the shortest she got the shortest setup being the milk crate
C6ECCD61-960B-41AB-BECA-91163F7B5AAA.jpeg

my fast buds seeds are seemingly stalled in the country of origin based on tracking so if those fall through we may see a 3BOG and sweet seeds sweet skunk get dropped, But I’ll hold out another week or two as I’m really excited to try the Fastbuds

Day 1 SS Wedding Glue
Day 1 for Seedstockers Wedding Glue Auto
Funny the tips of the first true leaves are whitish. She has seen 50f while germing and will continue to nightly
F61BCAC0-A9DC-49DB-B2CC-19830855007A.jpeg

took off node 1’s branches on both the ABLD and Ogreberry. Ogreberry was also topped above node 5 today on day 19
Auto Elephant still so small but dark dark green
402D02B4-6454-45FF-A559-9D600B6BC300.jpeg

First day I remembered to open my roof, temp instantly dropped, all three will open halfway top or bottom and the top is screened but much more difficult to achieve since you have to move the screen and lower window to access the upper so I just open the bottoms. And they aren’t supposed to be installed in any other orientation than vertical so they don’t slide perfectly at all:toke:still cool my roof opens
CCC0721F-3E41-432C-B254-E3DEB32F031F.jpeg

Forecast has me worried, 49f high one day, 42f low multiple nights and overcast/rainy for 4 days. Wife says no way to supplement heat or light as it will draw attention :condom:bucket lights won’t fit the big girls now and I’m about giving up on the direct sows.
Yesterday’s weather was nuts highest high yet
DF82044B-1B8A-4A1E-86DA-43B1EDA07153.jpeg

I am thinking I might start 4-6 plants indoors with a July plant out date, this would allow to replace every plant within the greenhouse if it seems needed. Still waiting on seeds otherwise I’ll be popping some on hand genetics
Here’s ogreberry after some LST not sure if she’ll appreciate the upcoming weather and if I should pop another bean to replace just in case
indoors looks like a cake walk right now
4AB91A03-37E5-4D4F-99FA-2CE79BA368C7.jpeg

Forecast has me worried, 49f high one day, 42f low multiple nights and overcast/rainy for 4 days. Wife says no way to supplement heat or light as it will draw attention :condom:bucket lights won’t fit the big girls now and I’m about giving up on the direct sows.
Yesterday’s weather was nuts highest high yet
View attachment 1473557
I am thinking I might start 4-6 plants indoors with a July plant out date, this would allow to replace every plant within the greenhouse if it seems needed. Still waiting on seeds otherwise I’ll be popping some on hand genetics
Here’s ogreberry after some LST not sure if she’ll appreciate the upcoming weather and if I should pop another bean to replace just in case
indoors looks like a cake walk right now
View attachment 1473562
this weather is absolutely crazy bro isn't

Back