Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Strain Guide

:frowny: Judy and SSOv2 have/ had the smallest stock. You still have a second chance on 10/10, 12:01 Mountain time. DON'T hesitate to check it out right away or Judy or SSOv2 will be sold out. Daz will combine orders if you did and wanted to purchase more afterward.

edit: was this your first time purchasing?

Yea, it was my first time purchasing but the issue was with their cart or card processor (as well as my lack of knowledge with how the drops work). At first Judy wasn't available so I thought it had already sold out since other seeds were available. I put other Cheech and Qoolaid into my cart but prior to purchasing, I opened a second tab (in the same browser) just to see if Judy was available and it was. So I added that to the cart and when I went to checkout, only Judy was available (it didn't see what I had from first tab which I assume is due to keeping it IP anonymous/not dropping cookies). Anyway, I tried making the purchase but it kept giving me an error with my CC. I went back to first tab and was able to complete the initial purchase of Cheech & Qoolaid with the same CC that was getting rejected for Judy. I then went back to second tab, tried a different card and kept getting an error. I decided to close my browser and start the process again - at this point Judy was sold out.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I'll try staying up for the drop tonight - hopefully this time I'll have some good luck :)

Yea, it was my first time purchasing but the issue was with their cart or card processor (as well as my lack of knowledge with how the drops work). At first Judy wasn't available so I thought it had already sold out since other seeds were available. I put other Cheech and Qoolaid into my cart but prior to purchasing, I opened a second tab (in the same browser) just to see if Judy was available and it was. So I added that to the cart and when I went to checkout, only Judy was available (it didn't see what I had from first tab which I assume is due to keeping it IP anonymous/not dropping cookies). Anyway, I tried making the purchase but it kept giving me an error with my CC. I went back to first tab and was able to complete the initial purchase of Cheech & Qoolaid with the same CC that was getting rejected for Judy. I then went back to second tab, tried a different card and kept getting an error. I decided to close my browser and start the process again - at this point Judy was sold out.

Anyway, thanks for your advice. I'll try staying up for the drop tonight - hopefully this time I'll have some good luck :)

Not sure if you saw this thread I posted:

I put up more tips, I really recommend to try and checkout Judy by itself.

Don't go back to add more to the cart, you will risk losing Judy, check her out FAST.

Daz when can we expect another drop from you? How does one get ahold of these specials packs you have? Direct from theseedbazaar.com?

Daz when can we expect another drop from you? How does one get ahold of these specials packs you have? Direct from theseedbazaar.com?
2/12/21

ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Anyone have a description of the strains that are gonna be released? I saw the post of the names but can't find it now or I'd look for it myself.

Anyone have a description of the strains that are gonna be released? I saw the post of the names but can't find it now or I'd look for it myself.
Premium Drop 2/10
  • Bubblegum Queen- Hubbabubba Haze x Cosmic Queen, previously released as a tester
  • Cosmic Revival- Little Giant CBD x Cosmic Queen
  • Heartbreaker- (White Triangle x White Stomper) X Wizard's Apprentice, my second collab with Ronin
  • Mambo Sauce- Mango Smile x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Purple Pope- Anvil x Wizard's Apprentice, my first collab with Full Duplex aka Mandalorian Genetics
  • StarFox- Foxy Purps x Cosmic Queen, previously released as a tester
Exclusive to Premium Members:
  • Cosmic Queen F4 S1- Super Sativa pheno- Daz' personal stash, the same one used in Karmic Connection, Mango Sunrise, SSO v.2, and Shekinah *
  • Funk Potion- Funkadelic x Wizard's Apprentice, Collab with Binary Selections (Ronin and Magic's combined forces)
Valentine's Drop 2/12

• Bubblegum Queen- Hubbabubba Haze x Cosmic Queen, previously released as a tester
  • Cosmic Revival- Little Giant CBD x Cosmic Queen
  • Heartbreaker- (White Triangle x White Stomper) X Wizard's Apprentice, Second collab with Ronin
  • Mambo Sauce- Mango Smile x Wizard's Apprentice
  • Purple Pope- Anvil x Wizard's Apprentice, First collab with Full Duplex aka Mandalorian Genetics
  • StarFox- Foxy Purps x Cosmic Queen, previously released as a tester
  • Cheech Biggums- Wizard's Apprentice x Tyrone Stomper
  • Galaxy Brain- Zamaldelica Express x Cosmic Queen
  • Karmic Connection- (Chem City Blues x Chemdogging) X Cosmic Queen
  • Mango Isle- Mango Smile x Zamaldelica Express
  • Oh Geeze!- 3 Bears OG x Tyrone Stomper *
  • Sage Scout- Forum Stomper x Wizard's Apprentice *
  • Shekinah- Supernatural OG x Cosmic Queen, blessed by Hoodoo Moses *
  • Space Station Orange v.1- Orange Diesel x Cosmic Queen *
  • Squanch Stomper- Samsquanch OG x Tyrone Stomper *
  • Wizard's Apprentice F3 Legacy Auto Regs **
  • Zamaldelica Express F3 Legacy Auto Regs **