Night Owl Seeds NightOwl Seeds Strain Guide

12:01 AM MOUNTAIN TIME AS OF THIS POST, TSB PREMIUM ONLY DROP.

If you haven't got yet and would like a chance, use code "Darkhorse" for 50% off a year or a month, I recommend a year over a month you don't get much value with such a short period of time. Really depends on how much you spend on NightOwl and TSB in general.

Galaxy Brain

Zamaldelica Express x Cosmic Queen

True F1 Hybrid

75/25 Sativa/Indica

A long time coming, the Galaxy Brain is finally here! These large, branchy plants are covered with frost from the stems up! Piercingly sweet fruit scents and mouth coating flavors accompany a soaring euphoric head high, along with a relaxing body effect that doesn’t hamper your daily activities. I’m expecting this one to become a staple in the autoflower connoisseur’s garden. The reversal used was selected from over 40 Cosmic Queens and was extremely sativa dominant. I used this same expression for an unreleased seed run a few years back and she produced some of the most exquisitely beautiful and flavorful flowers. The female used was extremely pungent, with sappy and bulbous resin heads that stink up the whole room when burst. She also had extremely fat calyxes, providing massive amounts of surface area for the resin heads to call home.

Blue Sprayed Shoes

Blue Microverse F4 x Tyrone Stomper F6

True F1 Hybrid

40/60 Sativa/Indica

60-70 days from sprout

Exclusively available on The Seed Bazaar Premium

Small/medium single cola dominant plants that are drenched in sour blue gassy flavors and resin to make the frostiest strains blush! This is a super small release, around 60 packs total, so if you like the more elusive varieties don’t miss out! I promise these will not disappoint. I’m planning to use this variety for more projects in the future, so if you miss her now you’ll have a shot at her offspring next year.

udljjrz0ivj51.png

Last edited:
Is there any plan to release the legacy line in the future? Or any regular auto seeds? Loving the cheech biggums

Last edited:
Daz said that regulars are coming next year. Looking forward to that!

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet with the new Halloween strains! I'm on TSB now and there's new info from Creme de La Cosmos and Spotless Mind. Super excited for these.

Creme de la Cosmos
Creme de la Soul F1 x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
50/50 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds
Expect medium plants with stout satellite branches reaching up to the shoulders of the main colas. Dense nugs covered in oily resin ranging in smells from red berries and sneakers to creamy grapes, this F1 polyhybrid has a lot to offer! Cooler temperatures can bring on fades of reds and purples, making her an absolute beauty in her final days. She has a balanced physical and mental high, leaning towards the stoney end of the spectrum, and will make for a great evening smoke. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.
**Be sure to keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot in the wrong conditions.

Spotless Mind
Fugue State x Cosmic Queen
True F1 Hybrid Limited Edition
75/25 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounces average
3 Feminized Seeds
Large, easy growing sativa dominant plants with heavy branching and intense crystal production. Super sweet, peppery, and buttery flavors accompany an intensely uplifting head high and an electrically charged body feel. The Spotless Mind name gives a tip of the cap to the Amnesia Haze in her heritage, which carries through to this cross. Over indulge and you will find yourself becoming forgetful and may experience recollection difficulties, but in a fun way. She has also been known to encourage bedroom activities, making for a nice nightstand stash. If you are looking for an anytime sativa that won’t make your mind race aimlessly, look no further. The same reversal that was used for Galaxy Brain and Cosmic Apprentice was also used for this Limited Edition.

Did promo code Darkhorse expire? If so, are there any other promos?

Is there any plan to release the legacy line in the future? Or any regular auto seeds? Loving the cheech biggums

Daz said Mid 2021 for originals and regs, thats if theres no setbacks

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet with the new Halloween strains! I'm on TSB now and there's new info from Creme de La Cosmos and Spotless Mind. Super excited for these.

Creme de la Cosmos
Creme de la Soul F1 x Cosmic Queen F4 *Quick Finish*
50/50 Sativa/Indica
65-75 days from sprout
1.5-3 ounce average
3 Feminized Seeds
Expect medium plants with stout satellite branches reaching up to the shoulders of the main colas. Dense nugs covered in oily resin ranging in smells from red berries and sneakers to creamy grapes, this F1 polyhybrid has a lot to offer! Cooler temperatures can bring on fades of reds and purples, making her an absolute beauty in her final days. She has a balanced physical and mental high, leaning towards the stoney end of the spectrum, and will make for a great evening smoke. For the reversal I used a stocky, faster finishing Cosmic Queen as the pollen donor which will help add vigor and potency while keeping the stretch down.
**Be sure to keep airflow and humidity in check during the final few weeks, as the flower density can lead to bud rot in the wrong conditions.

Spotless Mind
Fugue State x Cosmic Queen
True F1 Hybrid Limited Edition
75/25 Sativa/Indica
75-85 days from sprout
2-4 ounces average
3 Feminized Seeds
Large, easy growing sativa dominant plants with heavy branching and intense crystal production. Super sweet, peppery, and buttery flavors accompany an intensely uplifting head high and an electrically charged body feel. The Spotless Mind name gives a tip of the cap to the Amnesia Haze in her heritage, which carries through to this cross. Over indulge and you will find yourself becoming forgetful and may experience recollection difficulties, but in a fun way. She has also been known to encourage bedroom activities, making for a nice nightstand stash. If you are looking for an anytime sativa that won’t make your mind race aimlessly, look no further. The same reversal that was used for Galaxy Brain and Cosmic Apprentice was also used for this Limited Edition.

Updated, thanks!

That code is expired, try a month if you read this message in time :frowny:

Yea I went for a month and was able to snag some stuff though there was an issue with getting Judy - for some reason it kept throwing an error when checking out. I got an email later saying it was in my cart and to complete checkout but don't see it. Kind of a poor shopping experience but still happy to support Night Owl and these other fine breeders.

Yea I went for a month and was able to snag some stuff though there was an issue with getting Judy - for some reason it kept throwing an error when checking out. I got an email later saying it was in my cart and to complete checkout but don't see it. Kind of a poor shopping experience but still happy to support Night Owl and these other fine breeders.

:frowny: Judy and SSOv2 have/ had the smallest stock. You still have a second chance on 10/10, 12:01 Mountain time. DON'T hesitate to check it out right away or Judy or SSOv2 will be sold out. Daz will combine orders if you did and wanted to purchase more afterward.

edit: was this your first time purchasing?

Back