Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2017 Battle

nope lol all yellow she has been on 100% water for the last week or more had problems with low ph which i didnt fix in time and got bad P deficiency:pass:
ahh, okay well..it won't go much further without any green, just so ya know.. maybe a couple few days, but that's about all..

ahh, okay well..it won't go much further without any green, just so ya know.. maybe a couple few days, but that's about all..
shes coming down this weekend have no fear mate :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Saturday update again! Seed Stockers - Northern Lights DAY 77

Finally we are seeing more action with the buds swelling. I am starting to see some brown spots on the leaves and more pistils going brown. It is either a stress reaction to defoliation etc. (I admit I've been quite really rough) or just a sign that it is reaching to the end stage flowering. I am happy to see her starting to bulk up but let's hope it's not too late to get her to fatten up good. I would estimate some 3 weeks left in her so she will definately be 90+ days girl at the end. Perhaps not 100. We will see, eh?

nl-d77-side-jpg.829317

@MedGrower this is..... CRAZY!!!!!! :ladies:

Thanks bro! It is one crazy plant for sure! Going through 7 litres of solution a day keeps me busy with stirring more each day. I just hope she wouldn't go stalling on us now. I think I stop picking the leaves right about now and let her do her thing and ride to the end.

Saturday update again! Seed Stockers - Northern Lights DAY 77

Finally we are seeing more action with the buds swelling. I am starting to see some brown spots on the leaves and more pistils going brown. It is either a stress reaction to defoliation etc. (I admit I've been quite really rough) or just a sign that it is reaching to the end stage flowering. I am happy to see her starting to bulk up but let's hope it's not too late to get her to fatten up good. I would estimate some 3 weeks left in her so she will definately be 90+ days girl at the end. Perhaps not 100. We will see, eh?

nl-d77-side-jpg.829317
looking good med the girls that get some abuse tend to go a few weeks longer hang in there

Have the rules changed at all in this competition?
not as far as i know but i do think you need the full pot in photo if i remember right . @Ripper are the rules still post every week and final pic must have pot and plant in it
:pass:

Back