Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2017 Battle

6586C06E-44C3-4CF5-B24E-5E719029CD62.jpeg

Saturday update again! Seed Stockers - Northern Lights - DAY 84

This plant is sure taking her time. I am not sure if I can bring her up to the finish line by 4th of December. Come that day, I guess I can just take final competition pics of her then and finish up the rest of the way without updates? EDIT: Oh wait, it's the week that starts at 4th of December during witch you have to take your final photos. That's basically two weeks from now. I may just get her finished during that time. Let's hope so :biggrin:

nl-d84-sideview-jpg.832149

Last edited:
Saturday update again! Seed Stockers - Northern Lights - DAY 84

This plant is sure taking her time. I am not sure if I can bring her up to the finish line by 4th of December. Come that day, I guess I can just take final competition pics of her then and finish up the rest of the way without updates? EDIT: Oh wait, it's the week that starts at 4th of December during witch you have to take your final photos. That's basically two weeks from now. I may just get her finished during that time. Let's hope so :biggrin:

nl-d84-sideview-jpg.832149
she will have much more developed buds by then i reckon med grower :pass:

Seeds Stockers - Northern Lights - DAY 90

I better do an update since I've been so insanely busy lately and will be for the next week also. This baby has been swelling up finally very nice and I am actually being happy about the results. Basically one week left until this competition ends. @Ripper I gather it is ok if I take final pictures of this plant on next weeks weekend to allow her maximum possible time to mature? I know it is getting very tight with the timings but I'd really like to get her to really be at a proper stage for harvest.

overview
nl-d90-overview-jpg.834369

Seeds Stockers - Northern Lights - DAY 90

I better do an update since I've been so insanely busy lately and will be for the next week also. This baby has been swelling up finally very nice and I am actually being happy about the results. Basically one week left until this competition ends. @Ripper I gather it is ok if I take final pictures of this plant on next weeks weekend to allow her maximum possible time to mature? I know it is getting very tight with the timings but I'd really like to get her to really be at a proper stage for harvest.

overview
nl-d90-overview-jpg.834369
Mossy has voting on this one set to start on the 8th so by the. 7th

My final photo!!! Auto Blackberry Gum - Seedstockers :worship: she is growing under diy COB in 9liter pot (organic soil)!

Amazing smell, colors, short very branchy plant with many buds!!!

IMG_20171201_213301.jpg

Is anyone in this comp growing the Amnesia? Just got some to test.

Back