Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2017 Battle

BCN CRITICAL XXL DAY 73
img_20171117_225751-1-jpg.829195

@Ripper here is my final pic
Pm me for your code and make sure you write the code and your board name on a piece of paper and attach it to the pot for your final picture.

I see I haven't brought out my girl in nine days. Am I out of the comp? She stays in a difficult location and have 2 (big) obstacles in her way. Is it OK of I bring her out tomorrow? I want to stick to the rules.

Saturday update again! Seed Stockers - Northern Lights DAY 77

Finally we are seeing more action with the buds swelling. I am starting to see some brown spots on the leaves and more pistils going brown. It is either a stress reaction to defoliation etc. (I admit I've been quite really rough) or just a sign that it is reaching to the end stage flowering. I am happy to see her starting to bulk up but let's hope it's not too late to get her to fatten up good. I would estimate some 3 weeks left in her so she will definately be 90+ days girl at the end. Perhaps not 100. We will see, eh?

nl-d77-side-jpg.829317
Damn brother, your doing one hell of a job with that girl... Big ass slap for that big ass monster ya have there!!!:slap::slap::drool::drool::worship:

Back