Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2017 Battle

Alright guys! Here is my final picture as I took the plant down today @Ripper

Seed Stockers - Northern Lights Autoflower (finished at day 95)

NL D95 Keeper.JPG

Alright guys! Here is my final picture as I took the plant down today @Ripper

Seed Stockers - Northern Lights Autoflower (finished at day 95)

View attachment 836303
Beautiful ........this was the one strain i wanted to grow and unfortunately i ended up with 8 oz of hay .......but urs look like i wanted mine too.......u should be on to a bumper crop there

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

:headbang::headbang::headbang:
nice one medgrower she is a fine looking girl :d5:
:slap:

Beautiful ........this was the one strain i wanted to grow and unfortunately i ended up with 8 oz of hay .......but urs look like i wanted mine too.......u should be on to a bumper crop there

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Yeah it is quite resinous sticky stuff. I hope it will work well for my wife since I got lot of this stuff now, that's for sure :thumbsup:

Collected this huge cola from that monsterplant! Sure has plenty of milky resin all over. Kind of like a Christmas tree in a compact size. HO HO HO!
nl-d95-bud-jpg.836310

Here is my comp-girl Blackberry Gum

20171208_150328.jpg

She got the size but has been underfed her whole life as she shared reservoir with her sister. She is still massive wich show what great genetics this is, very strong and deliver a heavy harvest even everything is not optimal.
I choosed this girl for the comp but my wife choosed her sister so all nutrient-adjustments was given to make my wifes plant happy (i do everything for my wife). I wanted to change girl for the comp but i like to go with what i say the first time. Anyway, im more then happy with both girls. But next time i will have two reservoirs so i can get two fully healthy girls.

Here is her sister that has been given all the focus and love from me (non competition girl)

20171207_171637.jpg

:thanks:

View attachment 837045

She got the size but has been underfed her whole life as she shared reservoir with her sister. She is still massive wich show what great genetics this is, very strong and deliver a heavy harvest even everything is not optimal.
I choosed this girl for the comp but my wife choosed her sister so all nutrient-adjustments was given to make my wifes plant happy (i do everything for my wife). I wanted to change girl for the comp but i like to go with what i say the first time. Anyway, im more then happy with both girls. But next time i will have two reservoirs so i can get two fully healthy girls.

Here is her sister that has been given all the focus and love from me (non competition girl)

View attachment 837048

:worship: monsters :vibe:

View attachment 837045

View attachment 837048

Both are absolutely stunning! Especially this non-comp girl... that mainbud.... :drool:

Back