Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Grower of the Year 2017 Battle

Did only four of you submit final photos? I only found four. I will wait till tomorrow to open the polls.

I think you are right. I really haven't noticed much updates from folks other than these four.

Did only four of you submit final photos? I only found four. I will wait till tomorrow to open the polls.
ooo wow really i didnt notice we lost so many people along the way best of luck to all the finalist some very impressive stuff from seed stockers and growers
:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Thanks. Agree, they are definitely monsters. :growing:

Both are absolutely stunning! Especially this non-comp girl... that mainbud.... :drool:

Thanks man! Both plants are respective but the non-comp girl is a plant im very proud of, i could not hope for anything better. Best plant i ever done.

Thank you guys for finishing your plants and waiting for me.

Here is my comp-girl Blackberry Gum

View attachment 837045

She got the size but has been underfed her whole life as she shared reservoir with her sister. She is still massive wich show what great genetics this is, very strong and deliver a heavy harvest even everything is not optimal.
I choosed this girl for the comp but my wife choosed her sister so all nutrient-adjustments was given to make my wifes plant happy (i do everything for my wife). I wanted to change girl for the comp but i like to go with what i say the first time. Anyway, im more then happy with both girls. But next time i will have two reservoirs so i can get two fully healthy girls.

Here is her sister that has been given all the focus and love from me (non competition girl)

View attachment 837048

:thanks:
Wow......i mean ....wtf ....shes a monster......i bow to that ......what a difference it makes when the grower is just as strong as the genetics........i must try harder [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Back