P1010905-02.jpeg
P1070847-01.jpeg

Tomorrow is the final day to post up your pic to be used in the voting poll. Wish I could give more time as some of you are still going and not ready to harvest. Just trying to keep the flow of the battles with time and new battle starting. Thank you all for hanging out and sharing your grow.
Just a reminder tag so I don't miss anyone
@Feenix @Need4Weed @SOOTDAWG @Kya Knight

Actually, my Amnesia Haze CBD plant should be ready, but she doesn't seem to want to get her fade on! I've been flushing for 8 days, (and even used sledgehammer), but no fade. I'm talking about no nutes for 8 days in a 2 gallon plastic pot, but still no fade!
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Actually, my Amnesia Haze CBD plant should be ready, but she doesn't seem to want to get her fade on! I've been flushing for 8 days, (and even used sledgehammer), but no fade. I'm talking about no nutes for 8 days in a 2 gallon plastic pot, but still no fade!
:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
mine was the same after 10 days i got a tiny few yellow leaves but she was deffo flushed and she's been drying for 4 days now so i can sample it soon she turned into a beauty of a plant

Going into the final day to submit pics for the voting poll.

mine was the same after 10 days i got a tiny few yellow leaves but she was deffo flushed and she's been drying for 4 days now so i can sample it soon she turned into a beauty of a plant
Thanks for the info @St. Tom :d5: At least now I know it must be a strain specific trait! :headbang:

I harvested 3 weeks ago, so i can't do the sign thing for my final pic. I'll add the text to the pic though, that's the best I can do

The final 5 days left in this Battle. I'll need a final pic prior to harvest or still growing as I know some are taking longer to finish to be using in the voting poll no later then April 26th. For your final pics we'll use the Code: Short420 so same as the germ photo piece of paper with username, date, code and strain. Thanks everyone. I'll then have the voting poll up April 27th - May 1st.
Just tagging in the remaining growers @St. Tom @Feenix @Need4Weed @SOOTDAWG @Belivitez @jb_moviefan @Kya Knight

Back