Dutch Passion TaNgs DP Auto Ultimate Grow under Rebels.

:pop: yiha masters @work :gthumb::karma Cloud: Not that I think you need it but I guess you can never have enough!AFNlogo:yay::bong:

arrrrr yeaaaa ,this is gunna be the Ultimate :Cushty:

Grabbin a seat real quick while they're still babies. Can't wait to see how plump these ladies get man, also going to be interesting to see what's up with the light schedule change. Subbed up bra.

Hello Tang,

Since I have 6 seeds germinated and I do not want to screw I have a question for you.

As I remember from your posts you use Plagron Lightmix, I use the same and Plagron Growmix also.

How do you water your mix before planting?

Hello Tang,

Since I have 6 seeds germinated and I do not want to screw I have a question for you.

As I remember from your posts you use Plagron Lightmix, I use the same and Plagron Growmix also.

How do you water your mix before planting?

Hay man,I don't pre water I just add a tiny amount after planting and then when I see it dry,I would say its about 20ml.

Hay man,I don't pre water I just add a tiny amount after planting and then when I see it dry,I would say its about 20ml.

Thank you very much, I like to read what you say because I did the same last time after my long overwatering journey.

They are going in now.

Day 5.

Bit of a bumpy start to be honest,still only the one up and looking at the second set it could have a mutation.....I've put 2 more seeds into soak just in case.

duga2azy.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. :p

An auto of the Ultimate could be crazy...

Do you know how many days from seed to flower they are supposed to take ?

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out. :p

An auto of the Ultimate could be crazy...

Do you know how many days from seed to flower they are supposed to take ?

I imagine its a 10-12 week strain bro

Second batch Day 1.

As suspected the first plant up is a mutant so has been removed. Hopefully I get a bit more luck with these next 2.

y5ehugy4.jpg

Removed mutant.
qazy7u6y.jpg

Back