Dutch Passion TaNg's DP AutoXtreme Preview Grow in Airpots under Grownorthern LEDs.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
I've managed to get my paws on some unreleased Dutch Passion seeds. I've been told this strain has had 2 years of development and its a 12 weeks very strong Autoflower. I'm gonna start 2(all I have room for) in 15L Airpots and choose the best one in a few weeks,i was gonna grow in 6L but a couple of the bubble boys are previewing this strain too so a big pot is my only way of trying to keep up lol. Here are some pictures of some rather funky looking beans.

8a3eqy7a.jpg
y2y6yvep.jpg
enehu6eb.jpg

Last edited:
You know I'm subbed for this brotha :thread:

I've pulled up a chair bud, good luck with it :pop:

DP unknown strain, cant wait.
Hope I can learn something.
Best of pot luck.

i shouldnt worry too much about the competetion from the bubble boys as i wasnt 1 of them that got selected lol :smoke:

12 week strain has to be a sativa/haze variety but im sure all will be revealed in the approaching weeks

all the best with this 1 :thumbs:

Good luck with the test grow bro!! I agree sounds like a sativa to me. :thumbs:

Sativa luck!! Those seeds look interesting in color. We could always use a good sativa in the auto world. At least for those who appreciate the Sativa.

Hope there having fun in the tub!! We should see tails soon!! Once again good luck :smokebuds:

The 4 seeds I soaked have got there tails out in less than 36 hours,they have all been put into Root Riot cubes. I'm putting 2 cubes at the centre of each pot (15L Airpot) not with the intention to grow both I'm just doubling my germination chances,the slowest one above ground in each pot will be pulled. The medium I'm using is Plagron light mix and they will be fed Advanced Nutrients when the time comes.
I'm starting these girls under my least powerfull light,it has 5w chips but it only draws about 100w,it's perfect for the first week or 2 then I will use one of my more powerful modular lights. I'm only going to grow one plant out so I may have a difficult choice in a few weeks.

yqe4eza2.jpg

8uqu3eda.jpg

:pop:

Your gonna have your hands full bro... Good luck..

Back