Dutch Passion TaNg's DP AutoXtreme Preview Grow in Airpots under Grownorthern LEDs.

A mystery wrapped within an enigma sounds good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
J Tangers.......pleased tony put you in the hot seat again m8..........with the adjusted super auto again..............will be looking in regular as a regular......

The monster in the single cab must be mental by now or has it now been felled ?/

Good luck with this one tanger.........3rd or 4th week of jan 13 yea, she will be mental for sure J..........airpot equivalent yield to DWC ?? im sure it will meet it at the minimum J............it's all about the "Stomata Respiration Cells" !!.......P680 reaction center, where the sugars are built (Little Green Lobes).........50k mag scanning electron microscope pic..........AB.....horticultural science awesome subject......it's the vacuoles across the epithelium that pull in the nute, you can see them at the edge of the cut leaf........

6940canna_spikes.jpg

Still a bit to go on the big girl AB,love that pic I'm really interested in quantum machanics so that's all good.

great work on the seedlings J, I can feel the pressure rising on me to spill the beans on the genetics soon !

Yeah spill the beans Tony,I've got a feeling I've got something special on my hands here.:bow:

The Truth is out there...
24286-greenx.gif
and..I've Heard that DPTony is open to Bribery....
24287-alien00075.gif

Have a great weekend....

DAY 7.

Everything is going well over here,normal growth for a week so just a quick update.

ny8ugu2a.jpg
verujybe.jpg
ra8agave.jpg

The 2 Auto 'X' are getting nice and strong now so I've swapped over to my more powerful light,it's only 20w more powerful and has 3w chips instead of 5w but its more advanced with focusing optics and better spectrum including IR 720nm.

pa2usa7e.jpg

Back