Lighting Testing GNs Holographic Series 1 With DPs Auto BlackBerry Kush and Auto Euforia

Bit late on the harvest bro , but a damn good job as per!

Congrats on the harvest Tang. I must say the euforia is the most attractive looking plant I've seen. Enjoy!:tiphat:

Cheers guys she has produced some seriously high quality gear and plenty of it.

It is good to hear that the taste and quality matches the growth. Good lights, good ferts and a top grower shows that Auto's are the future.
TaNg, thanks for the show. eP.

It is good to hear that the taste and quality matches the growth. Good lights, good ferts and a top grower shows that Auto's are the future.
TaNg, thanks for the show. eP.

My pleasure as always Pengy.

The Euphoria dry weight is in and it's pretty much bang on what I expected at 288g,she's actually my 4th highest yielder ever behind the 1/2KG Auto Ultimate I grew and the 2 big AutoXs but I've done it with WAY less energy this time. The grand total from both plants is 390g and that's from just 150w.
I will do a full vape report on the Euphoria in a few weeks but what I can say now is it's incredibly strong and uplifting,tastes divine and the buds are like rocks.

PnJdyFd.jpg
RG3CiUQ.jpg
yehiFCO.jpg
sjGUSMj.jpg
Q7BgJpp.jpg
61TMOyG.jpg

I just want to thank you all for joining me on this fantastical journey it's been an absolute pleasure to show you what these lights and strains can do in a simple set up. The thread has had about 400 views a day and now has a total of over 45000 since mid Dec.....amazing and very humbling. Love you lot.

wow TaNg ....very very nice :peace:

Once again, just ridiculous yield. Congrats, TaNg and happy vaping! Might I ask did you find your autoultimates being really hungry for nutes? I just switched on flowering on regular ultimates, and the girls are like still like "gimme food" and my EC is already at 1.5!

Really nice work bro that looks divine.

The Euphoria dry weight is in and it's pretty much bang on what I expected at 288g,she's actually my 4th highest yielder ever behind the 1/2KG Auto Ultimate I grew and the 2 big AutoXs but I've done it with WAY less energy this time. The grand total from both plants is 390g and that's from just 150w.
I will do a full vape report on the Euphoria in a few weeks but what I can say now is it's incredibly strong and uplifting,tastes divine and the buds are like rocks.

PnJdyFd.jpg
RG3CiUQ.jpg
yehiFCO.jpg
sjGUSMj.jpg
Q7BgJpp.jpg
61TMOyG.jpg

I just want to thank you all for joining me on this fantastical journey it's been an absolute pleasure to show you what these lights and strains can do in a simple set up. The thread has had about 400 views a day and now has a total of over 45000 since mid Dec.....amazing and very humbling. Love you lot.

Amazing!

Back