The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Oh ya that is always a good feeling! A bush in hand :thumbsup:
A Bush in hand, is a pound in jars :funny: :pass:

Great work bud! Looks like you will be able to smoke yourself into an oblivious bliss! Better get the movies and munchies ready!
Thanks jean-o truthfulness I’m eyeing some of your stuff. I like you and your work brother..
The missus can’t wait, me either. But as for movies I’ve seen it all lol maybe not but a lot... if you haven’t already watched squid games on Netflix check that show out... insane Korean show I highly recommend it’s story is similar to “ kaiji “ the anime but way more intense

Last edited:
Chopped my other Mazar yesterday. Lost about 25% to damned bud rot, but I knew I might. She was two weeks behind the other plant in flowering so I had to let her go as long as I could. 3 days of cool and rain did the damage.
@Waira , your very mistaken on greenhouse growing! The only advantage is I control the watering, but every other issue but wind, is the same as outdoors. You still get bugs, PM, bud rot, etc. And bud rot and PM are more of an issue in greenhouses! This happened to my plant even with two, large, fans blowing on her! And with a small greenhouse, ventilation is a problem constantly. So, yes, greenhouses belong in this outdoor event!

Chopped my other Mazar yesterday. Lost about 25% to damned bud rot, but I knew I might. She was two weeks behind the other plant in flowering so I had to let her go as long as I could. 3 days of cool and rain did the damage.
@Waira , your very mistaken on greenhouse growing! The only advantage is I control the watering, but every other issue but wind, is the same as outdoors. You still get bugs, PM, bud rot, etc. And bud rot and PM are more of an issue in greenhouses! This happened to my plant even with two, large, fans blowing on her! And with a small greenhouse, ventilation is a problem constantly. So, yes, greenhouses belong in this outdoor event!
Even with the fans huh? Wow...
I heard sodium bicarbonate barricades around will keep bugs away.
Cheap enough to tryout next run

With less resistant strains I’ve also seen rot in my high tunnel. Definitely helps, doesn’t guarantee though. Luckily this girl is very br resistant, but prone to pm
97A76B4B-241A-4701-B004-22C1A39B752C.jpeg
32B071B4-676E-422A-97F0-7C5A09809616.jpeg
201C7E49-4C2E-404B-8000-B949EFAD192F.jpeg

@MasonJarOG Croptober Update 2.1
@Waira

Some lessons learned this year…
1.You can’t Escape rot when temps drop
2. CannaControl is a solid fungicide and insecticide
3. Autos & Fast versions probably my best option
4. Raspberry Parfait definitely regrow it seemed to repel the rain and elements extremely well.
5. FFJ, soy aminos a great addition to the waterings

Raspberry Parfait Official Live Shot
23284DC9-7A09-46D5-9737-6F96119F6ED7.jpeg

2897E190-6E28-447B-B913-BCE1D9B63DCA.jpeg

6’6” Grower for scale

@Waira

4. Raspberry Parfait definitely regrow it seemed to repel the rain and elements extremely well.

View attachment 1376187
View attachment 1376188
6’6” Grower for scale
Yes!!!! Massive!!!!! 15footer!!! Easily

Waira pick a nighttime photograph I posted for my live shot

Thanks Mohawk. At least it didn’t take three days to harvest this year.
Sounds like a great problem..
I’m gonna get one of those trimming machines, every harvest I hate trimming more and more. I’m just gonna squish whole plants for rosin I think.
And no problem you crushed it this season

@Waira

View attachment 1376187
View attachment 1376188
6’6” Grower for scale
Nice tall girl!!!
Yup...........FFJ, soy aminos and the humic acid sure do work well.
My FFJ stash! Yeah.....gonna take a while to use that up!
IMG_20211006_223605538_HDR.jpg

Nice tall girl!!!
Yup...........FFJ, soy aminos and the humic acid sure do work well.
My FFJ stash! Yeah.....gonna take a while to use that up!
View attachment 1376223
That’s a really nice stash of ffj :poof:
I use the Bigfoot Black with it too it has Humic and a bunch of good myco

Back