The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

@Waira i will be putting my seedling pic up maybe tomorrow she may be a solo cup or a 2litre bottle but will be grown outdoors from say day 5 is that ok

I've never liked those peat pots. There are some made from cow manure that actually breakdown in the soil. But proper transplants always outgrow anything planted in those "biodegradable" pots.

I've never liked those peat pots. There are some made from cow manure that actually breakdown in the soil.

First time I've used them myself.
And it will be the last time!

The cow manure ones sound kind of cool though, but not for inside on the kitchen window!!!!

They have picked up a bit actually.
That problem started probably over a week ago now.
The new growth coming through seems normal.

Maybe to do with those little pots, either a moisture issue, or just the pots themselves.

Have a couple of the Twenty20 Auto Go-Go seeds just about to pop as well.
But they're for the Auto Go-Go grow 'n' show, not this grow battle here.

Almost ready to plant. :thumbsup:
20210608_124649_HDR.jpg
20210608_124703_HDR.jpg
20210608_124734.jpg
20210608_124809_HDR.jpg

I have a bit more work to do. Going up tomorrow to finish up the fence and dig the holes. Then it's planting time.
20210605_175827_HDR.jpg

Planted at the farm over the last few days. May pick one of these for one of my 3.. ?
:shrug:
20210608_115321.jpg
20210608_115341.jpg
20210608_115334.jpg
:toke::cheers::pass:

Growtogrow
Chip some of those cut down trees and bushes cover up that damn bare soil!!! Or a good cover crop mix and throw some chickens in there with a coop.
Contact tree trimmers in your area. They are always looking for places to dump chippings. Looks like you have room. Stockpile the hell outta it.
VERY NICE outdoor set up!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

entry wildbill 6/10
FIRST OUTDOOR GIRLS!
:baby:
I hope I'm still dancing on harvest day!

:funny::funny:
:gassy:
IMG_20210608_181339311_HDR.jpg

I'll make up some cards today and update the photos

Great root growth, but this is why I don't like transplanting.
IMG_20210608_142824874.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem #1 DAY8
IMG_20210608_181405234_HDR.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem #2 15 gal DAY8
IMG_20210608_181413054_HDR.jpg

Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle #1 DAY 10
IMG_20210608_181348276_HDR.jpg

Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle #2 DAY10

IMG_20210608_181356798_HDR.jpg

The fabric pots were put out first while I finished with the EBs. I thought it was interesting that both girls were praying a fair bit.
I still have to get some straw for all the fabric pots.
All girls will get their first feeding of AGmino when they need water.
I have Dr Zymes fer the outside bugs as a preventative and if I get any inside

Growtogrow
Chip some of those cut down trees and bushes cover up that damn bare soil!!! Or a good cover crop mix and throw some chickens in there with a coop.
Contact tree trimmers in your area. They are always looking for places to dump chippings. Looks like you have room. Stockpile the hell outta it.
VERY NICE outdoor set up!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Right on you know :pass: I would if it was my farm I talked to him yesterday about that before I left about putting on the wood chips and do like I would do. But he doesn't see it quite that way. He wants to put straw down and throwing ryegrass seed. I guess that'll work too. But the wood chips to me would have been a better idea. He does have chickens running around out there though and I get his point he wants to have something for them to eat. So anyway this his farm not mine I'm just there trying to help him out.
But he is growing a lot off my clones this year. Chocolate mint OG, Fire OG Kush, zkittles, gorilla zkittlez, sage and sour, and then of his clones he's running Fruity Pebbles, and wedding cake. And one other one that hasn't determine the sex on yet that. I saved a hole for it. It's called wandering Wilma.? I think that's what he called it I don't know yet.? When we plant it I'll get a picture and show you all.:cheers:

Back