The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

:passit:G'Day luv! ...geez what a roller coaster weather/grow season for you,... Call it the new (Country!)place, first season Blues....:doh:

Ain't dat da truth. Worst prob is, where is my herb coming from??
May have to resort to the other dubious sources.
Have found some possible online buying options, *cough* *cough*

Can't even get myself out to California in these conditions either...

*gasp* We would NEVER patronize you in such a snarky way! :laughcry:.................................. I'ma make a Badge though.... :funny:
.....Shiva Maria, you just go get some new recruits for here, I want you waving the freak flag at the end of this Comp, woman! :bighug:

I'm just gonna keep posting these tiny buddettes.
And meanwhile drool over the gorgeous flowers my amigros are posting here.

Oh, I do want that badge!!! :funny:

The outdoor girls survived a twister Sunday night out my way huge trees down all over lots of damage all over but my house except for a tree fell on one of my sheds is all good n the cages did work n made there sweat equity all worth while no damage to my garden! I think I may need to build more caging if the storms keep hitting hard!

Make more offerings to the Ganja Goddess -- she's protecting you, for sure!!!

St.tom no 2 update
@Waira weekly update my girls are now 18 days old and i now have 1x 2 strawberry pie and 1x2 lemon pie both 2to a pot as they streatched really badly so rather than dump them i repotted them in the eco live soil mix i made i also have a wedding cheese cake in a solo and 2 in 2 litre air pot maybe a smoothie and a purple lemonade .we have had terrible rain this week in the uk so not much sun so they dont look the best but early days yet hey
20210626_160425.jpg
20210626_160420.jpg

Update #1- all three girls are doing great. Looking healthy and happy. Been doing LST on all three. NYC Diesel is definitely the front runner in the size and growth dept. not feeding nutes yet, maybe not at all if the burpee soil feeds them. If I see a deficiency I will start adding MC at 1/4-1/2 strength.
CFFB5CED-3496-4FF4-AEC5-2A23C35D2A37.jpeg
C0E8E3BE-1C16-4E26-8A51-E319899AF52B.jpeg
B6F0410F-27DF-42AA-B8B8-19E410F11303.jpeg

Fat blueberry, Amnesia Lemon, and NYC Diesel all Linda seeds.

@Waira
Update #8

BBBG3XCS #1 Crusing along nicely.
bbbg3cs48.jpg

BBBG3XCS #2 was transplanted from the greenhouse into the earth under the tarp this past week. Roots treated with @Phyter at transplant.
bbbg3#216.jpg

Red Mandarine Mutant
rm41.jpg

Purple Punch getting her groove on
pp35.jpg

pp34.jpg

And Blackberry Gum finding her stride
bbg27.jpg

Oops! Forgot to add Cookies FV so here she is
cfv61-jpg.1335464

That'z that for this week grofolks :toke:

Last edited:
@Waira
Update #8

BBBG3XCS #1 Crusing along nicely.View attachment 1335553

BBBG3XCS #2 was transplanted from the greenhouse into the earth under the tarp this past week. Roots treated with @Phyter at transplant.
View attachment 1335555

Red Mandarine Mutant
View attachment 1335556

Purple Punch getting her groove on
View attachment 1335557
View attachment 1335558

And Blackberry Gum finding her stride
View attachment 1335562

That'z that for this week grofolks :toke:

:bored: << the gnome :crying::pighug: ppp

Cooler and damp here in the pinky of the Michigan mitt and dodging storms. The Northern Lights is ok.
Some may say my Super lemon Haze clone is dead but has not fell over. Butt since she was cloned so late in flower she has a bud on top. And its shrinking. That is a good sign. I am not counting her out yet.
:face: She may also be the only contender that could have been dried and smoked when planted :crying:

Attachments

• Northen Lights outdoor 2021.JPG
    Northen Lights outdoor 2021.JPG
    322.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Super Lemon Haze outdoor 2021.JPG
    Super Lemon Haze outdoor 2021.JPG
    385.9 KB · Views: 27
Im not sure what the F scale was the local news said there was one spotted a few miles from me I know my house was swaying like a babies crib lol... I guess I do have a bit more damage than what I originally thought to the house quite a bit of the siding is fucked up and a newer window is kinda pulled out of the frame work a bit on top of the crushed shed , shattered window and several big walnut trees that are down. Working with the insurance company trying to get some of this damage covered. Ive been through several tornadoes in my life they are pretty intense just glad the garden hung tough no insurance on that yet... Working on getting coverage though the business end though....
Hope your good after today's 3 plus tornado run through :holymoly: :smokeout:

Back