The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Think I got the copper ring thing on lockdown
20210711_143327.jpg

Hopefully this will keep the slugs and snails of fingers crossed

@Waira gitta love that costal fog machine in July. I was stationed at ft ord and know it well. I feel for ya bro. Gotta love that oct-dec weather though.

Even though I have all the documentation on the J47xl auto and it’s looking good, i also been growing an Anvil and won’t go there lol.

I’m going with one of the other two their all packing it on and the lower tester nug was . They all got bloom teas last week for 5 days straight. That spotless mind ate it up like as well as the vanilla. Daz has his stuff dialed and the colas are leaning more each day. HSC says their reworking the vanilla latte auto so I can’t wait to see v2 and the southern Oregon guys got a huge HSC auto pheno hunt going that looks killer. Will be interesting to see what gets entered at Camp Rud next month... would be fun to attend but starting new projects this month at work.

@Growtogrow :thanks::worship: Repslap

btw it’s fun to be back in this again this year after last years. The photos are getting an enhanced worm tea this weekend so they should be blasting off.
Thanks @MasonJarOG rep's:toke::headbang::cheers:
yeah there's nothing like some home-brewed tea. that will make these girls dance.:watering:
The phytoplankton tea and Alaska fish fertilizer tea was my first time using them together. it seemed to have worked really well.
I had a bit of p.m. in the cage Grow garden and was unable to find any green cure this year. Green cure is 85% potassium bicarbonate. So I bought a bag of food grade potassium carbonate off Amazon 2 lb for $23.
I used a tablespoon and 1/4 per gallon.
With Two applications in 7 days. It strip the p.m. straight off the plants. The girls looked very well afterwards it may have been a little bit strong and maybe I could go back to one tablespoon per gallon. But I've seen no p.m. in this cage Garden to react to you so I'm not going to worry about it until I do. I'm going to make a batch of Boogie Brew tea for this week and mix that with do the Alaskan fish fertilizer and make a foliar spray as well ground feed.
I want to use the Alaskan fish fertilizer on the Northern land. But I have 3 or 4 bears that are hanging around there now and I'm kind of afraid to put anything like that in the Garden:sadcry: I'm a fear they might come in there and dig them up try and get to that smell. :shrug: :crying::yoinks:

:cheers::pass:

I saw where you have somez pistils happening. :cooldance: That how i feel whenz i see them :thumbsup: They all are lookerz you have growing :headbang:

Last year, I recall your RM was first to flower? No telling what the mutant will do though
:shrug:
Hmmm, pistils are always a good find... but on this F1 semi-auto, early showing isn't unusual, it's the bloom trigger timing that's of concern... I want her to veg' another few weeks at least!
... yes, the RM went into bloom late July! :coffee: Soonest I've had to date on anything outside,....

@Waira gitta love that costal fog machine in July. I was stationed at ft ord and know it well. I feel for ya bro. Gotta love that oct-dec weather though.
GTFO! No kidding? Small world :d5:.... yup, you know Fall is our best weather, but the rain is a craps-shoot on when it starts and thus mold season!
Hence the quest for bio-agents to fight the Mold Wars :amazon:... reminds me, it's time for another round of Phyter application!
Well hopefully all the girls are still doing good this morning. A storm came through and screwed up a lot of electronics early this morning. So I guess we'll see what happens when daylight reveals itself.
My threads will probably pretty thin on updates with the home internet being down.
I did find a tomato trellis system that's modular that I could probably modify to use on the earth box girl and the 15 gallon one.
We'll just see what the day brings. Sometimes ya just don't know.
:nono: all digits crossed Bill, hope the girls are all OK! ...ditto for the internet connection.... weather is FUBAR, CA is already aflame- :doh:

420Forever - update #6
@Waira update #6

welp, it'z pourin rain all day today & not able to get out for picz, so all picz/agez are from yesterday ;)

Linda Seedz photo AK Day 67 :smoking:

20210710_110923.jpg

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 62 :smoking:

20210710_110929.jpg

20210710_151459.jpg

Barney'z Farm photo Mimosa EVO Day 62 :smoking:

20210710_131237.jpg

group shot...
20210710_131210.jpg

...and a silleedawg pic, jus fer the hell of it :biggrin:
20210710_145810.jpg

the od growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

took the puppies out for first walk in sun…..total saturation of outside edge of bag……..Wonderful bounce back even though little one that look like it wasn’t going to make it is looking little beefy

in a couple or days ill rip cotyls and add more coco

9AEFD582-D75A-462B-849D-EF947A164532.jpeg
5699EE9A-04C6-48DF-A631-0847BF68D2CF.jpeg
CCF0EB61-4CC6-42DE-BBE1-B122A420F681.jpeg
ED7116EE-6969-433F-A187-1BC15111C9E7.jpeg
11F94484-F6CF-4CF2-B8DF-7FA37DEB2CC6.jpeg

update green hornet 7/11
High :haha: @Waira and cannabis farmers. The tiny clone plant (Cinderella) has reverted to the veg stage and has some new growth. :yay: The Northern lights plant in the 5 gallon is plugging along and looking well. A pick of 2 other Northern lights regular seed plants. Wow lots of Mighty fine grows taking off :worship:

Attachments

• Super Lemon Haze photo 2021 outdoor  AFN.JPG
    Super Lemon Haze photo 2021 outdoor AFN.JPG
    362.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Northern Lights photo 2021 outdoor AFN.JPG
    Northern Lights photo 2021 outdoor AFN.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Northern lights photo regulars.JPG
    Northern lights photo regulars.JPG
    379.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_1719.JPG
    100_1719.JPG