The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

I’m thinking the 3 in the front will finish up first getting chunky
image.jpg

Faster big one
image.jpg

Slower big one
image.jpg

Feeding is gonna get tricky lol

Things are getting exciting out there for everyone! Some great looking plants this year in the mix!!! Bring on the flower pics!!!

@Waira

Here in the yard and cage garden.
The weather here is better but still just a lack of sun. ??? Overcast mow...ugh.
I came back on the afternoon of the 4th. It has been cloudy or has tried to rain every day.
But the hazy sun has made the garden jump up and the first signs of FOWERING has started... :hump: :woody::joy::drunks::tang:
So the Northern land garden started flowering sign on 8/4 and the southern cage garden started 8/5.
So every thing is to harvest around the same time. 10/4 - 10 there abouts ... Ugh:tang:... I guess the Northern land lack of size will be ok.
Because the yard and cage garden are both off the.... Chaizzzang..!!!... this year.:jump:

Fire og kush #1
From breeder's seed
Big head seeds
20210806_150939_HDR_(1).jpg
20210807_101646.jpg
20210806_152118_HDR.jpg

Fire og kush #2
Clone of Mother seed in the cage
20210806_152701_HDR.jpg
20210806_152636_HDR_(1).jpg
20210806_152636_HDR.jpg

Fire og kush HB S2 #3
20210807_101825.jpg
20210807_101900.jpg
20210807_101825.jpg

Wow more trimming... No rest for the wicked farmer... :woody: :crying::rofl::shooty::pass:

Cage grow quick pics
OMG over grown. Aaaaaaa:shrug::rofl::cheers:
20210806_121914_HDR_(2).jpg
20210806_122033.jpg
20210806_122053_HDR.jpg

Off to work I go,
GTG Scissorhands :crying::eyebrows::thumbsup::smokeout::headbang:

I wanted to show off a few of the non comp outdoor plants I have going this year. I have had some beautiful healthy plants this year throughout the garden...
Up first is the Blue Dream Clone my buddy hooked me up with that got some amazing fade and flower in his indoor grow he wanted to see what I could do with it in the outdoor and possibly make him some FV seeds with an auto cross with the Blue Dog
20210807_115118.jpg
20210807_115118.jpg

20210807_115118.jpg

Next is the Bruce Lemon Diesel from SSCS she is a beautiful plant I cant wait to see her stack the flowers which have started to come on in the last week this girl is in a 5x5 frame and has been topped several times and weaved in through the trellis netting to maximize top cola coverage she is only about 5 ft tall but should yield nicely!
20210807_115132.jpg

Up next are the Sweet Seeds Prize seeds I got from last year a FV Green Poison and Sweet Zenzation/Zkittlez they were started from seed roughly 2 months ago and planted outside at the beginning of July so they didn't get much of a veg this year but they have been a very nice and easy outdoor grow so far and are both looking to flower up quickly
20210807_115158.jpg

Last up is the Ethos Candy Store she is definitely an Indica dominant pheno looking to flower fast she is further ahead of the FV I have running kind of has looked like some Rudi traits in the leaf stems possibly but looks like she will stack heavy also for a smaller plant
20210807_115003.jpg
20210807_114945.jpg

The internet is being shady so Im just going to post this up and hope it is right pics are taking forever to download lol got to love living in the middle of no where....
20210807_115158.jpg
20210807_115209.jpg

@Waira

Here in the yard and cage garden.
The weather here is better but still just a lack of sun. ??? Overcast mow...ugh.
I came back on the afternoon of the 4th. It has been cloudy or has tried to rain every day.
But the hazy sun has made the garden jump up and the first signs of FOWERING has started... :hump: :woody::joy::drunks::tang:
So the Northern land garden started flowering sign on 8/4 and the southern cage garden started 8/5.
So every thing is to harvest around the same time. 10/4 - 10 there abouts ... Ugh:tang:... I guess the Northern land lack of size will be ok.
Because the yard and cage garden are both off the.... Chaizzzang..!!!... this year.:jump:

Fire og kush #1
From breeder's seed
Big head seeds
View attachment 1352736View attachment 1352855View attachment 1352738

Fire og kush #2
Clone of Mother seed in the cage
View attachment 1352747View attachment 1352748View attachment 1352749
Fire og kush HB S2 #3View attachment 1352857View attachment 1352858View attachment 1352859

Wow more trimming... No rest for the wicked farmer... :woody: :crying::rofl::shooty::pass:

Cage grow quick pics
OMG over grown. Aaaaaaa:shrug::rofl::cheers:
View attachment 1352755View attachment 1352756View attachment 1352757

Off to work I go,
GTG Scissorhands :crying::eyebrows::thumbsup::smokeout::headbang:
Sure is a shame you're gonna be in trim jail fer quite the spell there pardner! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m thinking the 3 in the front will finish up first getting chunky
View attachment 1352725
Faster big one
View attachment 1352723
Slower big one
View attachment 1352724

Feeding is gonna get tricky lol
cool2.gif
Ooo, gonna be some lovely Sati'-type spears on them before too long Mo'! :d5:

Things are getting exciting out there for everyone! Some great looking plants this year in the mix!!! Bring on the flower pics!!!
You guys are most of the entertainment so far! :woohoo1: :bow:.... my strategy this year is working mostly, but it's going to be a late year for me in all likelihood.
All the WLD's types are lagging, more than I'd expect from the 2 weeks delayed germ'ing and the smaller starter pots.. Only the Sati'-dom girls have shaped up with nice branching, the WLD's are still pretty stubby, but by bloom should be OK,... hopefully no more than a week :eek1: !
Right now, even the LBH ChemDSDHz semi-auto seems to be putting along in bloom...
Upside though, the Doors x Orig. Haze girls are staying a good size, no 7'er's this year! Now the question is when will they trigger over and how fast they finish
nail bite.gif
:haha::haha::haha:

I'll say, and just as well... if the N40 plot went apeshit too, you'd have a real problem I think, not enough time and peeps-power to harvest and process in a timely manner, maybe not even enough space to do so!
The Fires keep blowing up brudda, tell them to slow TF down already and get sexy with the flowers- :hump:

:vibe::jawdrop: fork me, I have missed a lot huh! The Cage Jungle is cray-cray dude :headbang:..... sorry I've missed a lot of the main event grows with you guys this year, just spread a bit thinner than usual and can't get to them like usual,... but at least I get peeks here! :cheers:

Who's the chubby lil' hockey puck in front there? :rofl:
I wanted to show off a few of the non comp outdoor plants I have going this year. I have had some beautiful healthy plants this year throughout the garden...
Up first is the Blue Dream Clone my buddy hooked me up with that got some amazing fade and flower in his indoor grow he wanted to see what I could do with it in the outdoor and possibly make him some FV seeds with an auto cross with the Blue Dog
:woohoo1: Oh man, some real deal BD would be such a treat now! It's literally been several years since I've smoke her goodness,... pop culture stuff has shoved so many fine genetics into the closet anymore!
An F1FV cross with Blue Dog would be excellent Jean :thumbsup:... have you some man-dust in storage?
Both the BD and BLD are gorgeous! Has Mongol seen the BLD? He'll be mental for that one trust me!
That Candy Store sure in interesting,... makes you wonder if you have an unusual pheno' with such speed,...
Ah, a GPF1FV! I hope she makes the terp profile I've come to love so much, and that she shows her blazing speed for you as well! As a larger plant, I expect her to run about 6 weeks or so, mine are under that but far smaller which does influence such things,...
I'll be keen to see how that SZ turns out too,... not a lot of OD/photo Sweet love this year, and a lot of crosses remain a mystery... I still have to run the awesome J47 F1FV yet!

>>> DOHz girls
dohz1.jpg
dohz4.jpg

>> Cherry WiFi's - the 3-node girl developed the same tip burn that Garlicane did, not sure why,... saw some ripe ones elsewhere and they are spectacular, smothered in resin and all showing cherry-like aroma... glad I held onto the spare girl after all! ....Showing small pot syndrome: stubby branching, silly large fans...
cwf1.jpg

cwf2.jpg
cwf4.jpg

>> Garlicane- really happy that fragg'ed top got loped off! Shaping up better now... small but her buds should be insane and stanky AF! ..forked top does look funny...:biggrin:
gar1.jpg

>> ChemDSDHz- like her Sati's cousins DOHz, very shapely and just-right sized for me this year!
l1.jpg
l2.jpg

420Forever - update #10
@Waira update #10 ;)

Linda Seedz photo AK Day 96 :smoking: 64" tall...

20210807_105806.jpg
20210807_105817.jpg

Linda Seedz photo Cheeze Day 90 :smoking: 71" tall...one inch shy of 6 ft :yoinks:

20210807_105826.jpg
20210807_105833.jpg

Barney'z Farm photo Mimosa EVO Day 90 :smoking: 68" tall...

20210807_105842.jpg
20210807_105847.jpg

group pic...
20210807_105800.jpg

and, fer shitz & gigglez, the 2 baby photoz....which are def more like teenagerz now, lol :doh: 38d old...
20210807_105859.jpg

don't think it'll happen by next update, but preflower action should start happenin soon, in another 8-9d i'm thinkin :shrug: in the meantime, thingz are still on cruize control & the od growtrain rollz on, choo-choo! :headbang: ppp

@Waira Hopefully my internet is working better today without the stormy weather around but here is my weekly update on the outdoor Ethos battle plants. All 3 are starting to flower pretty decent. Banana Daddy is moving the quickest so far into flowering and Lilac Diesel and Big Detroit Energy seem to be a few days behind in setting up some little buddies! I have had a few small specs of PM on the Banana Daddy which you warned me about how the Banana strains do outdoors but I have sprayed once with some goodies I got at the Hydro store last week and all seems good again no spots to be seen after spraying. All of my outdoor girls are extremely happy and healthy. Im very happy with how I set the plants up this year. In all reality Im hoping to pull close to 20 to 25 lbs out of this garden again this year which may sound awesome to most but is a ton of work come fall through winter being I do all the work myself through harvest and trim. I think I have Birthdays and Christmas presents covered for the family though everyone gets a huge bag of bud again this year lol.... I really need to give props to Ethos Genetics though they did a great job with there breeding on these cultivars and anyone who wants to grow some amazing photo strains should give them a look for sure.
Ethos Lilac Diesel stem rubs smell like a bouquet of flowers with paint thinner. I can't wait for these girls to start stacking flowers! All 3 of these girls are only around 6ft 6 inch but they are all over 5x5 wide as well. @Weed Warrior check out these short stacked fatties, some good looking weed cubes here lol.... I know in the past you liked to grow big short trees Ethos might have some goodies worth checking out in your harsh growing environment there in Canada.....
20210807_115024.jpg

Ethos Big Detroit Energy still the stinkiest girl in the garden! She smell like a dead skunk that has set out in the sun for a week and had some diesel fuel dumped on it and set ablaze! Its a nauseating smell really the kind of smell only a stoner would say OOOOOO to......
20210807_115038.jpg

Ethos Banana Daddy I have found this plant to be the most exciting she was the smallest out of the 3 until pre flower and she took off like a cannon shot her. She is now the biggest plant in the garden and looks like she will pull some nice colors come fall which all of us pot heads know is very important.....
20210807_115053.jpg

Back