The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

@Waira and fellow cultivars and guests :toke::bighug::cheers:

In a day or two more and I'll have 1 of my picks in the cage standing by to go to the 43rd parallel and home.

Got the 12-15 gallon pots ready with some of my custom organic soil from the grow cage.
When she gets home. The pick will get more custom soil and compost with more natural amendments.:thumbsup:
Northern land_live_1621183134591.jpg
20210517_210411.jpg

Now to make a pick ???
20210324_120644.jpg
20210324_133439.jpg

28 different strains...
20201216_102816.jpg
20201217_233416.jpg
Choices Mmm... Plus there's a couple more that I've acquired since I wrote that list.
Sensi star, pink lemonade, lemon glaze, modified grapes, and, Fruity Pebbles.

Mmmm???:clapper::nono::shrug::doh::rofl::woody::baked:
:pass: :cheers:

entry Jaspercane 5/20

This is the first contest I ever entered so I dont know If I did this right. But these are the are my wife's (The Flower Lady) Her own special dirt and flower ferts and FIRST TIME EVER trying to grow marijuana plants. She refuses any help from me. Planted directly into dirt and got their first rays of sunshine on 5/2/21. I got these as freebies in photo order. Gorilla Glue and a Zkittlez. If I messed it up the entry and she doesnt qualify at least you can see how you do against "Aunt K of Flower Fame" No room on the Deck so put on the ground next to pool where they would get a little more light. Excuse the mess we havent landscaped for the year yet.
GGZK(2)5-2-21.jpg
GGZK(3)5-2-21.jpg

Last edited:
@Waira and fellow cultivars and guests :toke::bighug::cheers:

In a day or two more and I'll have 1 of my picks in the cage standing by to go to the 43rd parallel and home.

Got the 12-15 gallon pots ready with some of my custom organic soil from the grow cage.
When she gets home. The pick will get more custom soil and compost with more natural amendments.
:woohoo:Shweeeeet! .... I'm on a similar mission today GTG, time to mix the magic soil up and cook it! I'll start germ'ing in a couple weeks....

The girls look fantastic man, ready to get-busy:coffee: .... Nice grab on those cultivars brudda, that Strawberry Diesel sounds very enticing!
Any chance you'll run that Red Hot Cookies? I'm very keen on that too....

This is the first contest I ever entered so I dont know If I did this right. But these are the are my wife's (The Flower Lady) Her own special dirt and flower ferts and FIRST TIME EVER trying to grow marijuana plants. She refuses any help from me. Planted directly into dirt and got their first rays of sunshine on 5/2/21. I got these as freebies in photo order. Gorilla Glue and a Zkittlez. If I messed it up the entry and she doesnt qualify at least you can see how you do against "Aunt K of Flower Fame" No room on the Deck so put on the ground next to pool where they would get a little more light. Excuse the mess we havent landscaped for the year yet.
That will work well enough mate! :welcome: Did you and her read the rules and such on the first page here? If not, cover your butts and do so, just so you know...:jointman:.... this is how Mods cover their butts on such Comp's!
Entry Codes are mainly about anti-fraud/cheater stuff, carried over from other Comps... We've not had any funny bizz in this one yet, too many skilled eyes on things frankly!
Dual girls in that pot are going to be a challenge, so heads up on that... Serious nutrient draw, and root crowding potential; likely a transplanting into a bigger pot will be necessary....

That will work well enough mate! :welcome: Did you and her read the rules and such on the first page here? If not, cover your butts and do so, just so you know...:jointman:.... this is how Mods cover their butts on such Comp's!
Entry Codes are mainly about anti-fraud/cheater stuff, carried over from other Comps... We've not had any funny bizz in this one yet, too many skilled eyes on things frankly!
Dual girls in that pot are going to be a challenge, so heads up on that... Serious nutrient draw, and root crowding potential; likely a transplanting into a bigger pot will be necessary....

Thank You! Im going over the rules with her now. 10-gallon planter was the largest she had. She doesnt want help but I'll help her figure out the nutes. She has NEVER smoked in her life. She's agreed these will be her first to partake of. So she's a double Newby :woohoo1: I just used the challenge of a contest to get her interested.

Hope I don't need a tardy pass but I want in please. Popped her in the tent last month. The Queen Bee gave me strict orders " No in ground plants this summer" so she is my one and only and mobile outdoor plant. She is a Northern Lights photo that is going to get pampered and stay in her one gallon pot like a good girl.
:thumbsup: Hope this is cool @Waira and all. I have some catching up to do but YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA :yay:

Attachments

• 100_1440.JPG
    100_1440.JPG
    424.2 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_1441.JPG
    100_1441.JPG
    352 KB · Views: 34
entry Jean-O 5/20
@Waira my 3 photo entries
Ethos Big Detroit Energy photoperiod I labeled the card wrong and called it a Diesel I had a rough time filling out cards this year lol. I've been too busy going to fast.. If you need me to do a new card I can if not Im good with having it mislabeled.
20210518_182930_HDR.jpg

Ethos Banana Daddy photoperiod I also mislabeled but scribbled it out and fixed it when I noticed I filled it out incorrectly
20210518_183037.jpg

Hey look I got one right lol. Ethos Lilac Diesel photoperiod
20210518_182755.jpg

My first auto entry is The Duke F1 auto from my company I will get my other 2 auto entries as soon as they pop up. Im pretty sure I will be running What's My Name S1 and Grape Cheese F2 BX for my other 2 auto selections.
20210518_183126.jpg
20210518_182755.jpg

20210518_182828_HDR.jpg

I still have a few more frames to put up this summer but things are shaping up... I'm looking forward to filling these frames and growing some Oak Trees with Watermelons this summer!
20210518_183117_HDR.jpg

Thank You! Im going over the rules with her now. 10-gallon planter was the largest she had. She doesnt want help but I'll help her figure out the nutes. She has NEVER smoked in her life. She's agreed these will be her first to partake of. So she's a double Newby :woohoo1: I just used the challenge of a contest to get her interested.
Well depending where you live, it's probably a long haul to Aug. when blooming starts for most of us in his Comp...That means a good 10+ weeks of veg'ing, plenty of time for them to blow up in size! I run 10's myself, but as singles, and they can still get 5-7'....:eek1: :rofl:
Your pot looks heavy duty, and it would be a difficult transplant to pull off and not traumatize the roots. You want it to come out as a nice intact ball :thumbsup:... well worry about that later! They're fine for now....

Hope I don't need a tardy pass but I want in please. Popped her in the tent last month. The Queen Bee gave me strict orders " No in ground plants this summer" so she is my one and only and mobile outdoor plant. She is a Northern Lights photo that is going to get pampered and stay in her one gallon pot like a good girl.
:thumbsup: Hope this is cool @Waira and all. I have some catching up to do but YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA :yay:
:d5: GH! ...stoked to have you roll back in the door again mate :pass:
Ahhh, can you believe I haven't run an NL yet?! It just keeps getting bumped, but she's a mandatory try just because she's such the Olde Ancestor!
I have SeedStockers #2x#5 version, and another came as a surprise with a seedshare of Lemon Drizzle (Real Gorilla Seeds, interesting company :thumbsup:).. no idea yet what her deal is...
So, simple and easy it is then! :jointman:....orders from Bee Who Must Be Obeyed :rolleyes2:........*pssst-- a cheeky 2nd might be OK if you hide her long enough... who can compost a pretty girl, ay? :stir: :haha:

Ethos Big Detroit Energy photoperiod I labeled the card wrong and called it a Diesel I had a rough time filling out cards this year lol. I've been too busy going to fast.. If you need me to do a new card I can if not Im good with having it mislabeled.
:yoinks: whaaaa?? You up to no good already?! :laughcry:.....ain't no bug-eye here my man, Boss says A-OK! :rolleyes2:

Those are some nice & juicy choices Jean :hump:... I'ma go look them up! Ethos girls I've seen have been damn good looking I must say.... Watch that BD like a mofo' for mold, Banana x's seem to be pretty shaky about that, but then you got in on the Secret Weapon Phyter, right? If not, contact him here for the hook-up! ... I have this late switch-out to try, New Malawi Killer x Orange Glue, and her resistance is something I need to ask the breeder about (private cross)... But it's the NMK in her that's got me frisky, ACE's cruise missile ride landrace Sativa mix is notorious for her fierce potency! And this one has speed, 8-9 weeks :greenthumb:How can I say No to that?!

Well depending where you live, it's probably a long haul to Aug. when blooming starts for most of us in his Comp...That means a good 10+ weeks of veg'ing, plenty of time for them to blow up in size! I run 10's myself, but as singles, and they can still get 5-7'....:eek1: :rofl:
Your pot looks heavy duty, and it would be a difficult transplant to pull off and not traumatize the roots. You want it to come out as a nice intact ball :thumbsup:... well worry about that later! They're fine for now....

:d5: GH! ...stoked to have you roll back in the door again mate :pass:
Ahhh, can you believe I haven't run an NL yet?! It just keeps getting bumped, but she's a mandatory try just because she's such the Olde Ancestor!
I have SeedStockers #2x#5 version, and another came as a surprise with a seedshare of Lemon Drizzle (Real Gorilla Seeds, interesting company :thumbsup:).. no idea yet what her deal is...
So, simple and easy it is then! :jointman:....orders from Bee Who Must Be Obeyed :rolleyes2:........*pssst-- a cheeky 2nd might be OK if you hide her long enough... who can compost a pretty girl, ay? :stir: :haha:

:yoinks: whaaaa?? You up to no good already?! :laughcry:.....ain't no bug-eye here my man, Boss says A-OK! :rolleyes2:

Those are some nice & juicy choices Jean :hump:... I'ma go look them up! Ethos girls I've seen have been damn good looking I must say.... Watch that BD like a mofo' for mold, Banana x's seem to be pretty shaky about that, but then you got in on the Secret Weapon Phyter, right? If not, contact him here for the hook-up! ... I have this late switch-out to try, New Malawi Killer x Orange Glue, and her resistance is something I need to ask the breeder about (private cross)... But it's the NMK in her that's got me frisky, ACE's cruise missile ride landrace Sativa mix is notorious for her fierce potency! And this one has speed, 8-9 weeks :greenthumb:How can I say No to that?!
Yes Phyter hooked me up with a good size tester for the summer! Im pumped about giving it a whirl this summer in the grow it should help a lot. Im pretty stoked about the Ethos run this year also they are already dank n its early veg so that a great sign when your fingers reak from a stalk rub! I got a Bruce Lemon Diesel from the SSCS which is also going to be some loud this year and a buddy gave me a clone of Blue Dream which is always killer IMO! I got some of my sweet seeds prize seeds today (Sweet Zenzation) from last year I only got one of my selections so not sure If im getting another package or if this is what im getting but Im going to drop at least one of them late in the year after some of my auto's finish up. I should end up having a summer of tasty flavors this year.
That NMKx OG cross sounds interesting! Super strong sativa in 8-9 weeks is always good. What's the terp profile on that one?

:biggrin: yeah, the BLD is something I want to see run well outside... An early stem rub told me that the Red Mandarine was going to be nice and orangey!

Oooo, a BDrm. clone, that's a prize if she's true blue stuff! I love her aroma, especially the room smoke smell, like exotic incense :zen:

Finally, on the Sweet's! Their NA distributor issues are fixed now I hope, what a shit-show that was for all.... best check with Apolo on the other one, seems unlikely they would mail twice, so might be something else (no stock) or they F'ed it up.... I'm tempted to bugger them for a pack or two myself now- :eyebrows:

KMOG is usually an orange/lemony with fuelly notes... lab tested at 25%, but Malawi's high is infamous, very intense, beyond just THC% "potent".... The guy who did this repro' of KMOG said the BHO is genuinely scary- :dizzy:A hard core toker, he said it paralyzed his ass, one of the most crushing highs he's had ever... saying something from a 70yo hardass- :crying: ... straight Malawi Killer is available from ACE, maybe run her or Golden Tiger (!) and see if you can scare some peep's proper! .... the Orange Glue parent is from Relentless Genetics, GG4 x Agent orange.... Where the speed came from is anybodies guess... Both parents are longer cycle than this cross... it happens, no accounting for it sometimes! Take this The Doors x Original Haze I'm going to try; 10 weeks is a consistent bloom time, likely shorter for me like everything else behaves here outside... Doors and OHz are 14+ weeks, more on OHz potentially....:nono: LOL!

entry Shiva' 5/22
Shiva's Mistress: Guerilla Auto Anarchy in the UK

2021/05/22: Day 4 from sprouting (Day 9 from germ)

About time SM joined you outdoor ganja wranglers with some guerilla offerings in the frozen UK.
Dropped these three Seedstockers' Autos over a week ago now.
But the weather has been real cold and miserable, even by British standards, so they are still small at the kitchen window.

20210522 Shiva's Mistress Outdoor SS Autos.jpg

Top right: Auto Blackberry Gum
Bottom right: Auto AK420
Bottom left: Auto Sticky Fingers
Top left: possibly some sweet peppers...

Before these little ones popped from the soil, I managed to drop their pots face down on the carpet.
Scooped them back up, noting that the tails on the beans were already out.
The AK420 and Blackberry Gum came up soon after.
But I found that the Sticky Fingers' seed was way way too deep, like almost 2" -- oh no!
I dug it out, repositioned it, and it did come up with a little helmet head.
The SF is therefore a bit behind, but she is still okay and will be fine.

Maybe another week or two inside on the window sill.
Hopefully the weather will warm up -- the coldest April in the UK for 70 years, would you believe it?
Then they'll be outside.
Somewhere.
Still need to confirm that, though have a few possibilities.
Just watching those sites as to how they are changing now that the summer is almost here.

@Waira -- I need a 'Guerilla card' to reduce my post requirements.

Lots of love and hugs,
~MJS
:love:

Back