Gnome Automatics Anvil & Black Strap (Breeders Selection) Organic Grow

Thanks for the rep Cody. I really appreciate it. FullDuplex and Daz at Night Owl are making me look good.:smoking:
If my Anvil gets them fat buds like yours, I'll be a happy camper.

Last edited:
Anvil day 50.

0heNyDd.jpg

Here's an update for week 8.

Black Strap day 49. Doing well.1 more week and I will start FF. Building bud and showing lots of color.

k3na45p.jpg

Sqs9XN0.jpg

lZgQ1Wc.jpg

Anvil day 53, Still vegging, I'll decide day 56 if I'm going to start Flower Finisher or wait a little longer.

6m6v8bW.jpg

At3x3Pc.jpg

Both plants are doing well despite crazy weather affecting temps and RH in my garden in the garage.

I thought Anvil day 59 would stretch some more but it looks like she has settled in at 23" tall and 28" at widest point.
I defoliated this week and the plant is building bud nicely. Lots of purple in the buds.

jpncBZi.jpg

N6jPhMN.jpg

5rl8JoV.jpg

Black Strap day 56. Dark Purple. Building bud.

XlBGqPm.jpg

oB4fO77.jpg

SlHXxus.jpg

Thanks for looking at and liking my grow folks.
I have been enjoying myself participating here.:peace:

I'm not sure what's more impressive, the beautiful plants, or that sticker collection backdrop!

I got like 8 stickers on mine, and two are repeats.

Thanks for the rep Cody! I appreciate the likes and comments, most of the time I live in my own head as far as growing
goes. It's nice hanging around people that are interested and knowledgeable about growing weed.

Brownthumbs I had a bunch of stuff from all the gear I had bought and places I'd been over the years and never knew what to do with it.
I just started putting it up on that insulation board and it snowballed from there. My friends and family bring me stickers from vacations and dispensaries all the time now. Interesting to look at when I'm out in the garage smoking weed and watching my grass grow. :smoking:

More crazy weather here. Last week was freezing temps and sleet, this week I had to disconnect my exhaust fan and
hook up my portable air conditioner.:shrug:About a month left and I'll wrap this grow up.

Anvil day 66 continues to look healthy and is building bud.

xsbMyVX.jpg

xphVD5X.jpg

0XAsbPi.jpg

Black Strap day 63 Chuggin along.

FMXnqC5.jpg

O0HEYYl.jpg

Back