Dutch Passion Bob's Dutch Passion Grow - Auto Trichome & Cream and Auto Mimosa Punch on BioTabs

Sex - Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 29
Hey Friends :toke:

Had a feeling the Mimosa Punch couldn't be far behind of her Trichome & Cream sister and sure as hell...I did find some female flowers on her. :woohoo1:
Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 29
1665673845641 _small.jpg

Auto Mimosa Punch - Day 29
1665673845610 _small.jpg

The two other ladies in the back didn't show sex yet, but then they're all in the back so... :shrug::haha:
Since the two Dutch Passion ladies are showing, they're ready for the next step. And ya'll know my tent is only 60x60 so I have to make use of that small surface. So I got to work on all these pretties and started with removing all the big fan leaves. When I was done I felt sick to my stomach, looking at the damage I've done...I was so in shock that I even forgot to take pictures from them...
Once I had a breather joint outside I went back in and overviewed the situation. Three and a half naked ladies with barely any foliage left were standing there like old discarded Christmas trees.
1665673845603 _small.jpg

I took my SGROG net out and placed it above the plants and started to tuck every shoot under the netting...
1665673845593 _small.jpg

Everything else below the SCROG net got picked away. Yup, even more damage was applied to the ladies...
1665673845584 _small.jpg

Now...The main shoot needed to be redirected as well, so I started squeezing and turning the stem until it finally buckled...
1665673845576 _small.jpg

I did this for all three ladies. The Amnesia is the exception here as she's staying very low...
1665673845564 _small.jpg

When it was the Do-Si-Dos' turn I got a bit to overzealous and broke off both side shoots where I bent the main stem. :wall:
1665673845558 _small.jpg

When I was done I doused everyone with some Boom Boom Spray so recovery would be accelerated...
1665673845547 _small.jpg

When I was done, humidity was a bit high as I received multiple alarms from my Blynk app. But by now the humidity has lowered to a more manageable 68.2%
1665673845523 _small.jpg

I also have a shorter 28 hour time lapse until the treatment. This way I can start with a clean slate... Anyway, enjoy :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

@420autoflower, @annamaried14, @Antonio_DutchPassion, @Atomic Phaze, @BioTabs, @Blamtasm, @bulldog1952, @Dankerson, @Dell boy, @Don't Fear the Reefer, @eeeceegee, @Grassgrower15, @Growtogrow, @hecno, @HippyHemulen, @jeremybarrix, @Jezbong, @kfigerm, @Minime2020, @Mossy, @NAGreengo, @nizmoKush, @pop22, @proustdreams, @Raimond, @Redeye Master, @Saro01, @snerval, @St. Tom, @Talonxracer, @Tasha lamour, @TrichomeAssassin, @Vapo, @Wanda4, @Xmas, @Zaaboot, @zweibeir

Day 30
This post is for you buddy...
Dowsed the ladies with Boom Boom Spray after I did some serious damage last night! (look above) And in just 16 hours the plants have gone from this...
Y0076643 _small.JPG

...to this...
Y0076839 _small.JPG

Ok, I'll have to adjust some shoots here and there in a couple of days, but look at these results. Just an amazing product :thumbsup:

Been slacking on keeping up with your grows mate.
Here now :pop:

These plants are pretty amazing :drool: looking great after just a day!!!
I also been seeing you mention this boom boom spray a lot. Ima have to look into it.

Edit: After looking into BioTabs, they are only available in EU, not US. :sadcry:

Last edited:
This post is for you buddy...
Dowsed the ladies with Boom Boom Spray after I did some serious damage last night! (look above) And in just 16 hours the plants have gone from this...
View attachment 1526909

...to this...
View attachment 1526915

Ok, I'll have to adjust some shoots here and there in a couple of days, but look at these results. Just an amazing product :thumbsup:
I cant wait to see these explode under the net bob

Day 32
Been slacking on keeping up with your grows mate.
Here now :pop:

These plants are pretty amazing :drool: looking great after just a day!!!
I also been seeing you mention this boom boom spray a lot. Ima have to look into it.

Edit: After looking into BioTabs, they are only available in EU, not US. :sadcry:
Yeah I know, BioTabs is hard at work to get their products certified so they can start exporting to the USA. For now I just heard that @NorseGrower found a seller on Amazon which ships Stateside...

I cant wait to see these explode under the net bob
Me too brother. Growth has been amazing the last few days...Just had a visit to tuck in the shoots that emerged above the netting already, lol.
I made another time lapse. Duration 65 hours, speed = 25fps

Oh, I also have another 5L water canister with one teaspoon Magnesium Sulfite in it, on the ready. Usually around day 35 they seem to lighten in color and I've always suspected it to be the fault of the Magnesium being deficit. We'll soon find out if my thesis is correct...
Also added some extra's...2 teaspoons Bactrex, 25ml Orgatrex, 8ppm Ethephon, 2.5ppm BAP, 300ppb TRIA & 2ppb BRASS

The last days the values inside the tent have be perfect! Nothing to complain about. There is one thing for the future though. Because of the high cost of electricity I had to disconnect the electrical boiler in the lung room where the tent is at. This always kept the room at around 18-20°C / 64 - 68°F.
I'll soon find out if this intrenchment has some deteriorating effects on the plants.
2022-10-16-11-25-53-913 _small.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I know, BioTabs is hard at work to get their products certified so they can start exporting to the USA. For now I just heard that @NorseGrower found a seller on Amazon which ships Stateside...

Me too brother. Growth has been amazing the last few days...Just had a visit to tuck in the shoots that emerged above the netting already, lol.
I made another time lapse. Duration 65 hours, speed = 25fps

Oh, I also have another 5L water canister with one teaspoon Magnesium Sulfite in it, on the ready. Usually around day 35 they seem to lighten in color and I've always suspected it to be the fault of the Magnesium being deficit. We'll soon find out if my thesis is correct...For now the soil is still wet enough so we'll leave that alone and let the critters do their thing.

The last days the values inside the tent have be perfect! Nothing to complain about. There is one thing for the future though. Because of the high cost of electricity I had to disconnect the electrical boiler in the lung room where the tent is at. This always kept the room at around 18-20°C / 64 - 68°F.
I'll soon find out if this intrenchment has some deteriorating effects on the plants.
View attachment 1527751

the electricity costs are a massive thing for us now bro and in the UK bills have gone sky high

We already pay 300€ for electricity and got a proposition to start paying 1250€!!! I told them I had another proposition for them...They weren't interested :finger:

Ye, electricity/gas prices are going through the roof.. such bullsht too, companies still making huge profits and now they even get subsidized by the government. War in Ukraine, Corona, are partly used as excuses to get closer to their goals of the Greendeal. How do you change the behaviour of people? Hit them in their wallets and everybody starts investing themselves in better isolation/solar panels etc.

In the Netherlands we have now been introduced to a price-ceiling that only works in combination with maximum usage of power/gas. So you only get 'cheaper' prices for a maximum of 1200m3 gas and 2900 KwH in a year (still 1,5 euro per m3 gas and 0,40euro per kwH). For everything you go over, you pay prices up to 4,5 euro per m3 gas and 1euro per KwH, depending on the contract with the energy company you have.

I don't think it will be long before they start introducing CO2 taxes on all products and all that other bullshit....

Anyway, I'm rambling on, best to get bet to the real subject here, haha :crying: Your auto's are looking good @Bob's Auto's :thumbsup: I see you (cq. the plant) already gave an answer to that question regarding pre-flowers.
Now the fun begins... buds, trichomes, aroma, hmmm!:pop:

Keep up the good work brother!:d5:

Ye, electricity/gas prices are going through the roof.. such bullsht too, companies still making huge profits and now they even get subsidized by the government. War in Ukraine, Corona, are partly used as excuses to get closer to their goals of the Greendeal. How do you change the behaviour of people? Hit them in their wallets and everybody starts investing themselves in better isolation/solar panels etc.

In the Netherlands we have now been introduced to a price-ceiling that only works in combination with maximum usage of power/gas. So you only get 'cheaper' prices for a maximum of 1200m3 gas and 2900 KwH in a year (still 1,5 euro per m3 gas and 0,40euro per kwH). For everything you go over, you pay prices up to 4,5 euro per m3 gas and 1euro per KwH, depending on the contract with the energy company you have.

I don't think it will be long before they start introducing CO2 taxes on all products and all that other bullshit....

Anyway, I'm rambling on, best to get bet to the real subject here, haha :crying: Your auto's are looking good @Bob's Auto's :thumbsup: I see you (cq. the plant) already gave an answer to that question regarding pre-flowers.
Now the fun begins... buds, trichomes, aroma, hmmm!:pop:

Keep up the good work brother!:d5:
Thanks mate, yeah don't get me started about division of wealth...
But yeah. The plants are doing well and have recovered completely from the SCROGging ordeal.

Day 33
Hey guys/gals :toke:

So I fed my ladies yesterday evening with the 5L mix (described above) and this canopy cannot look any better if I can say so...:coffee:
1666031225619 _small.jpg

@Vapo or other SCROGgers should I tuck these under again? Or am I getting to close to flower? Have a look at the time lapse in the end, as it looks like the clusters in the tops are getting closer together as time passes...
1666031225614 _small.jpg

The main stalk of the Mimosa Punch. If you follow that branch to the top, it looks like nothing happened...Amazing how fast they recovered. Thanks you again BioTabs and specifically the Boom Boom Spray :wiz:
1666031225610 _small.jpg

And the main branch of the Trichome & Cream. "That!??...Always been there" :shrug:
1666031225606 _small.jpg

Tonight I looked around for these little f#(kers...They had to go as they are far below the SCROG line and only suck energy from the top shoots.
1666031225597 _small.jpg

Another one..."Die M0th3rf#(ker, die!!"
1666031225593 _small.jpg

The weather has changed for the worst and humidity is very high indoors and even higher outside (96%). So airing out the house doesn't do didly squat...And looking at the forecast for the coming week there won't be any day below 80%... Fall is here and Winter is coming....:dragon4:
2022-10-17-22-08-11-574 _small.jpg

And this takes us to finish todays post with another time lapse. Duration = 34 hours, speed = 25fps. Enjoy. :thanks:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Back