Indoor FastBuds New Strain- Lemon AK-47

No, we are on the east side of the rockies. Just 45 miles from Denver airport.
ahh okay, I don't know the layout of Colorado yet... I only heard of certain places there.. I love the views I looked up the name and was surprised by them views, very nice..:smokeout:

I don't know(I don't know any of them actually lol)... well some thing changed about that one, I need run that one discretely (so no postings) I still need to document it and all that, but they want that one done differently.. Once I get the okay, I will be able to update on here.. And you know, even if I new the name I'm unable to tell anyone until they say that is okay...I always tell ya guy's once I'm able too, I think it's cool there some Mystery to it..:headbang::smokeout:
Those 3 are FastBuds new strains being released in 2019. I like the mystery too... I guess they don't want you putting out any pics or anything just in case the genetics aren't stable for a particular strain... maybe? Happy growing. Peace.

Those 3 are FastBuds new strains being released in 2019. I like the mystery too... I guess they don't want you putting out any pics or anything just in case the genetics aren't stable for a particular strain... maybe? Happy growing. Peace.
Yes that could be, I don't make the rules I just follow them:d5::smokeout:

I'm from IOWA. I too thought CO would be horrible. BUT I am surprised by how "mild" it is 10 months a year. Now I am not talking about the mountains. There you freeze. On the Front Range we are 15 minutes from the mountains and we are on a high desert. 5000 feet with 7" of rain a year and low low humidity. I can go out when it is 25F and in the sun all I need is a jacket. We get over 300 days a year of sunshine. I never need to shovel any snow, when we get ANY, as the sun melts it away in 2-3 days. I never would have believed I would enjoy the weather as much as I do. We move to Louisiana in 1980 and then to Houston in '88 to 2016. So we were used to warm hot and humid. There are jobs here and it is growing. I seriously would tell you to think about a trip here. Last week it was 55F and sunshine. I am loving it. I know I may sound like an ad, but it is lovely.
I was raised an Iowa farm boy..now live down south....my roots are calling me back!

I was raised an Iowa farm boy..now live down south....my roots are calling me back!
We are both from Clinton, IA right on the Mississippi. Went back for the 50th class reunion this past summer. No way do I want any more Midwestern winters.

Back