Your gonna love this strain bro it's just sooooo damn tastie,proper old school flavour.

I've given up on Root Riots now after a few problems with germination,I've found they have become really dense (maybe a bad batch?) and the seedlings were struggling to get the rood down,I had several get above ground but get no further. I will be planting straight into soil in future.

Your gonna love this strain bro it's just sooooo damn tastie,proper old school flavour.

I've given up on Root Riots now after a few problems with germination,I've found they have become really dense (maybe a bad batch?) and the seedlings were struggling to get the rood down,I had several get above ground but get no further. I will be planting straight into soil in future.

Oh i cant wait to try her man, you have me even more excited now.
I thought i really liked the root it cubes dude as last time i used them they stayed moist throughout the first week. This time around im finding that they have dried up to a crisp and become dense like you stated earlier. Im finding i have to drown mine in water until moist and spongy and let it drip of any excess moisture. Im having to do this daily, maybe its the heat mat im using but its such low power i doubt it.

If i was a canna plant thats where i would wana be grown! Great set up, i think this is going to be something special
Thanking you sanguine, i try to make the girls feel at home.
Grim yessir got a couple sour cracks a week old on here! My first time with mephisto too.
Nice one Jayar il be over shortly to have a look.

Found this! I was wondering what the other riot cube was holding when I stopped by your euphoria thread. Awesome!

That setup is mint bro

You going to do anymore massive hydro grows or sticking to 2 plants for now?

I can also vouch that this strain is great smoke, grow pretty tall also so it'll be great so see your lst work in action. This strain is a perfect candidate for lst.

Found this! I was wondering what the other riot cube was holding when I stopped by your euphoria thread. Awesome!

That setup is mint bro

You going to do anymore massive hydro grows or sticking to 2 plants for now?

I can also vouch that this strain is great smoke, grow pretty tall also so it'll be great so see your lst work in action. This strain is a perfect candidate for lst.
Thanks for following Darth.
No im keeping it cool with two plants for this grow. Each plant has one 1.2x.12x2m Tent and two Hs1's Led each so plenty of space in hopes of a biggen.

Today the Hubbabubbasmelloscope seedling decide to keel over and give up.
Im honestly not sure why or how as the other seedling i have going at the same time and same conditions is perfect.

6HihzV6.jpg

Not to worry as i made sure to get plenty of beans from Mephisto when they had the 420 promotion offer.
It says 3 seeds on the pack but the lads are sound and gave me 5 instead.

a9ElDnX.jpg

Back to square one, hopefully things go better for this seedling this time round.
Wish me luck AFN.

GmZNLaS.jpg

Back