Reaction score
Hi autogrowers,

I’m new to this community and autos (I’ve only grown 4 and none that successfully) and would love any advice / suggestions.

Running a 4x4 tent with a diy QB 4x288 V2 setup. I went with the atreum boards and also have a small strip setup hanging in the middle for extra coverage and for additional spectrums. I’m currently finishing my 2nd round in my 50 gallon no till (semi SIP) and this Mephisto run will be my 3rd.
My plan is to run 8 different mephisto genetics at once in my 4x4 : 6 in the 50 gallon and 2 in their own 5 gallon fabric pots.
- I have blumots setup on the top and I’ll occasionally throw water into the kiddie pool (in which the 50 gallon lies on top of hydroton rocks).
- The 5 gallons will get blumots but not bottom fed.
- I’ll be growing cover crops, but will trim them down significantly once the plants begin not show pistils.
- I’ll be amending with homemade KNF goodies such as LABS, Homemade cal mag, FFJ (made with local bananas, squash, and melons), and the occasional SST. I also have grow kashi which I apply every 2 weeks, and I have dr earth organics if I ever need to add some dry amendments. On occasion I use some nectar of the gods (just their kelp mix with humic acid).
- I use worms and also ammend with my own wormcastings about once a month.
- I have an army of beneficials and just ordered green lacewings.

I recently bought a 3 pack of 3Bear OG and the BlackFriday Grab bag, and to make a long story short I ended up with over 30 seeds. They were very generous. I’d love some help in deciding which to run:

In the past I bought a 5 pack of their Fogue State from seedsman and only 2 popped, and one of those 2 was severely stunted.

I’d love some advice from the veterans out there on how to best grow these.

Right now I’m finishing up a pheno run in the 4x4 but I’ll be ready to pop these 8 in about 3 weeks time.

what should I pop?

The freebies are NCH x 3B, 24Carat x 3B, and CDLC x 3B.

Attachments

• 68911E86-7AB8-4D5A-A508-3FBC2F9F932B.jpeg
    68911E86-7AB8-4D5A-A508-3FBC2F9F932B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 256
  • A00977B1-10F1-460F-8375-862FFB624D88.jpeg
    A00977B1-10F1-460F-8375-862FFB624D88.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 227
  • 3A25727C-1C47-4002-8170-A2B56CE36148.jpeg
    3A25727C-1C47-4002-8170-A2B56CE36148.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
Here’s a few more pictures of the setup just so you can all see it better

Attachments

• 0819C1C7-2160-473D-889A-12A20D3FD4AE.jpeg
    0819C1C7-2160-473D-889A-12A20D3FD4AE.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 76
  • 0D2AD83B-C116-4643-9205-67DC7D7B8538.jpeg
    0D2AD83B-C116-4643-9205-67DC7D7B8538.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 53313BBA-F321-4B02-97AA-5A04884D7A02.jpeg
    53313BBA-F321-4B02-97AA-5A04884D7A02.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 86
  • 6E76AA90-5E19-4B13-905E-66BF4CF0B4B5.jpeg
    6E76AA90-5E19-4B13-905E-66BF4CF0B4B5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 86
Zzack
You show us a few snaps..but havent given us any tangibles on "how"'you grow?

Medium?

-ph...Should be 6.2-6.5..lower for Coco.

-Light? Should be running these 20+ hrs of light straight through flower.

-Are you attempting to transplant as the plants grow? ..generally not recommended, but possible if super careful..As this is one of the big reasons for stunt...

-As I've mentioned on several other threads..You have to think if Autos like race cars. Your first 30-50 days are the time you have to build your plant structure and roots...any speed bumps in that time frame and your harvest will suffer..(no extending veg to regroup) .

Remember with Autos...You're still powering through flowering with 20+ hrs of light building your buds..

Give the thread some more color on "how" you grow.. and you'll get a ton of good info from your fellow growers. :)

Cheers
Mr Toad

Thank you for the advice. I’ll definitely update my post with more of that information. I’m still learning what to share and not to share on these.

I’ll just quickly share a few things: I plan on dropping the seeds in the same pot they’ll be finishing in. I’m growing in a mixture of coco and peat using nutrient pack from Kis organics. My plan was to run with 20 hours of light.

I‘ve searched quite a bit and haven’t seen much on growing autos together no till style so I’m hoping to challenge the status quo with autos, as the standard has been to grow them separately from one another for so long.

Zzack
You show us a few snaps..but havent given us any tangibles on "how"'you grow?

Medium?

-ph...Should be 6.2-6.5..lower for Coco.

-Light? Should be running these 20+ hrs of light straight through flower.

-Are you attempting to transplant as the plants grow? ..generally not recommended, but possible if super careful..As this is one of the big reasons for stunt...

-As I've mentioned on several other threads..You have to think if Autos like race cars. Your first 30-50 days are the time you have to build your plant structure and roots...any speed bumps in that time frame and your harvest will suffer..(no extending veg to regroup) .

Remember with Autos...You're still powering through flowering with 20+ hrs of light building your buds..

Give the thread some more color on "how" you grow.. and you'll get a ton of good info from your fellow growers. :)

Cheers
Mr Toad

Any updates?
Thank you for the advice. I’ll definitely update my post with more of that information. I’m still learning what to share and not to share on these.

I’ll just quickly share a few things: I plan on dropping the seeds in the same pot they’ll be finishing in. I’m growing in a mixture of coco and peat using nutrient pack from Kis organics. My plan was to run with 20 hours of light.

I‘ve searched quite a bit and haven’t seen much on growing autos together no till style so I’m hoping to challenge the status quo with autos, as the standard has been to grow them separately from one another for so long.

Hi autogrowers,

I’m new to this community and autos (I’ve only grown 4 and none that successfully) and would love any advice / suggestions.

Running a 4x4 tent with a diy QB 4x288 V2 setup. I went with the atreum boards and also have a small strip setup hanging in the middle for extra coverage and for additional spectrums. I’m currently finishing my 2nd round in my 50 gallon no till (semi SIP) and this Mephisto run will be my 3rd.
My plan is to run 8 different mephisto genetics at once in my 4x4 : 6 in the 50 gallon and 2 in their own 5 gallon fabric pots.
- I have blumots setup on the top and I’ll occasionally throw water into the kiddie pool (in which the 50 gallon lies on top of hydroton rocks).
- The 5 gallons will get blumots but not bottom fed.
- I’ll be growing cover crops, but will trim them down significantly once the plants begin not show pistils.
- I’ll be amending with homemade KNF goodies such as LABS, Homemade cal mag, FFJ (made with local bananas, squash, and melons), and the occasional SST. I also have grow kashi which I apply every 2 weeks, and I have dr earth organics if I ever need to add some dry amendments. On occasion I use some nectar of the gods (just their kelp mix with humic acid).
- I use worms and also ammend with my own wormcastings about once a month.
- I have an army of beneficials and just ordered green lacewings.

I recently bought a 3 pack of 3Bear OG and the BlackFriday Grab bag, and to make a long story short I ended up with over 30 seeds. They were very generous. I’d love some help in deciding which to run:

In the past I bought a 5 pack of their Fogue State from seedsman and only 2 popped, and one of those 2 was severely stunted.

I’d love some advice from the veterans out there on how to best grow these.

Right now I’m finishing up a pheno run in the 4x4 but I’ll be ready to pop these 8 in about 3 weeks time.

what should I pop?

The freebies are NCH x 3B, 24Carat x 3B, and CDLC x 3B.

Start the 3 Bears .......

Lot of light power in your tent ..... Keep updates coming, I’ve subbed your grow - good luck!

Back