Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Grower of the Year 2019

Final battle I would guess is September first... Don't quote me, but, that fits the time frame.

Mroldboy for the win? Lol great job bro!! Wish my initial Sams Crack battle seedling had survived lol

Beautiful plants everyone!

C ya next time!

Here she is as of yesterday
3313461e15b4878032e39fd4633ce515.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Look at the frost, sweet!

What is the start date for the Final Battle?
Believe it's August 1st final start date to germ with per-germ start July 18th. But don't quote me on that. Just think they want all battles to be finished before the Christmas holidays.

Believe it's August 1st final start date to germ with per-germ start July 18th. But don't quote me on that. Just think they want all battles to be finished before the Christmas holidays.

Man I hope its not August 1st, my poor little girls will cook in the heat

Man I hope its not August 1st, my poor little girls will cook in the heat

One positive is seedlings like warm temps, good thing not flowering at that time ..... Having said that, Temp Control could be challenging when not growing in condition space ...... easier to add heat than a/c that’s for sure!

Thanks bushy....

Would you happen to know what date it was ran last year?

Congrats to our winners of the 1st Leg. Normally top 5 move into the final but we had a tie so these 6 will move onto the Finals that should start Sept. 1st
43 votes 1st place @MrOldBoy
29 votes 2nd place @Archaic
23 votes 3rd place @Jc420bigbud
21 votes 4th place @Wawashell
12 votes tie 5th place @Steviestash @STILLSMOKIN
MrOldBoy.jpeg
Archaic.JPG
Jc420bigbud.jpg
wawashell.jpg
Steviestash.jpg
STILLSMOKIN.jpg

Back