My daughter has cancer, I need this to work. Help please.

I bought my seeds that are coming in from Herbies, but I am wondering what companies people use, and who has the fastest shipping. After looking at another thread @Magic about strains with 20% THC, I want to order in some other seeds.
I use herbies for seeds and have never had any issues, usually use them if I can't buy direct from the breeder. If I can buy direct from the breeder like with @mephisto that is what I do.

My thoughts are with you and your daughter as you beat this. My partner was diagnosed with stomach cancer and the oil helped massively while going through chemotherapy. She had surgery also yet she is still taking rso and will be forever now. This is her second battle with cancer the first was some 20 years ago and the same type as your daughter. My first couple of grows had me up in the air, yet AFN gave all the support needed to become self sufficient. All will be good my friend, your in the right place.
Much love.
Yeah RSO will kill cancer but if a person stops taking it, they relapse. My daughter is 17 and will have to be on it for her entire life. I hope your partner is doing well, and thank you for the encouragement.

Just a random question Tg....is she excited about being able to grow her own meds? Is she getting involved in your research?
I was pretty lucky that my wife and son really got involved with the gardening. Oh, as a disclaimer, my son was an adult when we started growing and Alaska is a legal state. :cools:. Not that I have any issues, but some may.

Just a random question Tg....is she excited about being able to grow her own meds? Is she getting involved in your research?
I was pretty lucky that my wife and son really got involved with the gardening. Oh, as a disclaimer, my son was an adult when we started growing and Alaska is a legal state. :cools:. Not that I have any issues, but some may.
She is excited about growing it, but is so sick from chemo that she doesn't move around much (I use RSO and chemo). My son is an adult and will have to take care of the plants when I am gone. We have no Dr's here for ALL not even for adults. We have to travel over 300 miles every week. The good thing is, my son is so excited about helping, those plants are going to be his babies! As far as he is concerned, mom finally caught up with him. He confessed that he was going to try growing it in his closet when he was younger and still living with me. The things you learn AFTER they move out right?? hahahaha :funny:

I use autos buddy and even though I hear certain strains for this and that I prefer mix them up as space legality is an issue. She is doing well after the 80% stomach removal, getting the munchies can be a pain. :)

We are looking to move to another country that is more canna friendly so we can help others soon and once more space is available I will grow more. So my views may change.

I use autos buddy and even though I hear certain strains for this and that I prefer mix them up as space legality is an issue. She is doing well after the 80% stomach removal, getting the munchies can be a pain. :)

We are looking to move to another country that is more canna friendly so we can help others soon and once more space is available I will grow more. So my views may change.
If you don't mind me asking.... what strains do you grow? Mixing them up is important to making sure rso works, so I am trying to figure out what strains I want to grow. I have 4 coming and want to order others soon. What do you recommend for autos with high enough THC?

I have grown for yield and strength and like the ogre for yield some 7/8 oz per plant in 11 weeks. Afghan Kush Ryder was quick yet only 4 oz, white widow treated us well as did Durban poison. Blueberry and a widow in currently. I was lucky enough to be helped with supply as I couldn't produce it quick enough and know the person also used a variety of strains.
After she had surgery the quack said the cancer was hardly there anymore and so my partner feels a bit cheated after surgery. Yet that's a choice she made, so we knew the deal.

I have grown for yield and strength and like the ogre for yield some 7/8 oz per plant in 11 weeks. Afghan Kush Ryder was quick yet only 4 oz, white widow treated us well as did Durban poison. Blueberry and a widow in currently. I was lucky enough to be helped with supply as I couldn't produce it quick enough and know the person also used a variety of strains.
After she had surgery the quack said the cancer was hardly there anymore and so my partner feels a bit cheated after surgery. Yet that's a choice she made, so we knew the deal.
I don't know how RSO works on stomach cancer, but I know it works well on Leukamia. Thank you for the info, I intend to use it. Are you able to grow enough now? If so, how much space do you need?

Back