I don't think I buy into the thc testing. I've had stuff fest at 18% and knock the socks off of stuff testing 22-25. Anything heavy in limonene can test way lower, like15% like lemon grass, and I catch way more of a buzz and meds than I do off of 22% weed with no real colors and taste like wood. And the indica/sativa being 1 is up lifting and one is a downer isn't always true I don't think. I'd had the pleasure of growing a triangle dragon once before and it turned out male. Made some ice water hash (I prefer green fresh cut for hash, I'm weird) and was blown away by the potency. I'm looking forward to getting some more. Biggest auto I've ever grown as well. Took some time to show me is balls. Over 50 days. There is 100+ day phenos in these I'm sure. When I babble like this I'm high as fuk lol. Just excited and the rest of my grow gear will be here Wednesday. I've embarrassed myself enough with soil lol.
Also I wouldn't label any bud as a upper or a downer personally. It just isnt true. I got exp. With all drugs. Weed is either its own thing or its a extremely mild psychedelic
Ull never geek on bud, and youll never be nodding out.

Also I wouldn't label any bud as a upper or a downer personally. It just isnt true. I got exp. With all drugs. Weed is either its own thing or its a extremely mild psychedelic

Yuppers. But if you go to any dispensary in Colorado that's what they say, and a big part of the community too. Sativa is uplifting and India is sedative. But I'm in complete agreement with you.

Yuppers. But if you go to any dispensary in Colorado that's what they say, and a big part of the community too. Sativa is uplifting and India is sedative. But I'm in complete agreement with you.

The sativa/indica thing is actually a hot topic in Colorado right now; a lot of people want to do away with that labeling altogether and instead focus on cannabinoid/terpene profiles (that would printed out and displayed, likely with charts, etc.)

It’s the cumulative effect of all canaboids and terpenes that make up what we feel. High cbd counters the defect of thc so 18% thc with 4% cbd and limonene terps will affect u differently then a 18% thc 0% cbd with fruity terps. So I like high thc I find it helps with nerve pain quite well. Even if I don’t get lit up it helps me ignore the pain. I am gonna run a 3 gal pot hoping not to take 100+ days lol.

I think it has to do with metabolism and your own body, my step dad and brother can smoke and never feel it, met several people like this. Some people instantly sleep after few rips others bounce off the walls, some just ride the ride.

I think it has to do with metabolism and your own body, my step dad and brother can smoke and never feel it, met several people like this. Some people instantly sleep after few rips others bounce off the walls, some just ride the ride.

I can attest to not getting a buzz. I've got some head issues and when I'm having a bad day, don't matter how much I smoke I don't get a buzz. Some strains will make me feel almost normal but I have a stopping point that when I reach I don't get anyone head change. They have me on a mood stabilizer now that has returned me to buzzland though lol.

Weed gives me the buzz. Not the medicine. Thought I would clear that up.

It’s the cumulative effect of all canaboids and terpenes that make up what we feel. High cbd counters the defect of thc so 18% thc with 4% cbd and limonene terps will affect u differently then a 18% thc 0% cbd with fruity terps. So I like high thc I find it helps with nerve pain quite well. Even if I don’t get lit up it helps me ignore the pain. I am gonna run a 3 gal pot hoping not to take 100+ days lol.

This and this.

The most fire smoke I've ever had here tested at 17% THC. Also depends on how your body processes things; have a friend that can eat 100 mg edible and not feel a thing. Me on a 100 mg edible and you can see drool pooling in the corner of my mouth.

I can attest to not getting a buzz. I've got some head issues and when I'm having a bad day, don't matter how much I smoke I don't get a buzz. Some strains will make me feel almost normal but I have a stopping point that when I reach I don't get anyone head change. They have me on a mood stabilizer now that has returned me to buzzland though lol.
Me and lady friend same way some days the shit that knocks me out the day before it doesn't always work on a stressful day

I’ve met people that say they can’t get high but never met a person that actually can’t.

Back