I think it has to do with metabolism and your own body, my step dad and brother can smoke and never feel it, met several people like this. Some people instantly sleep after few rips others bounce off the walls, some just ride the ride.
I started smoking bud regular at 13, and weed never does me just any one way. Your mind set and the setting your in also plays a huge role in the overall effects, ive told my mom b4, oh this here is a outside smoke, meaning I get a better effect with this strain when I smoke it in nature.
Even smoking alone.compared to with a group is a different buzz.
Like my dad used to complain alot about not getting a buzz, and mom wld tell em.. thats bc your always in a bad mood, and never stop bitching lmao, hes a cough to get off, old school head, tries to make.himself pass out n drool,.. in shit on himself,the whole.9 yards lmao

I can attest to not getting a buzz. I've got some head issues and when I'm having a bad day, don't matter how much I smoke I don't get a buzz. Some strains will make me feel almost normal but I have a stopping point that when I reach I don't get anyone head change. They have me on a mood stabilizer now that has returned me to buzzland though lol.

Weed gives me the buzz. Not the medicine. Thought I would clear that up.
I heard that. I know one thing thats forsure, is if your a heavy smoker for many years, those times when you think you dont have a buzz, best believe its still there, and if you didnt have any snoke at all that day you would most likely be thinking and acting totally different than just "oh I didnt get a buzz that time" im way more criminal minded without weed, and alot meaner. Lmao

People with high adhd
I was on dissability as a child for adhd.
I get bombed,
but ive never taken any medications regularly in my life, and never ever any drs mental medications. Like anti depressants, that shits like taboo in my family lol

I believe everyone gets high just some people cant recognize the buzz.
And others that say it are full of shit Lot of times. Haha
Everyone that has said that to me has left stoned off their ass talking weird senseless shit to themselves lol. Have seen some weird shit they wind up smoking tons trying to show me it doesn’t work then bam babble senseless babble usually lights out then they don’t remember anything and say they didn’t get high. lmao.

Last edited:
Everyone that has said that to me has left stoned off their ass talking weird senseless shit to themselves lol. Have seen some weird shit they wind up smoking tons trying to show me it doesn’t work then bam babble senseless babble usually lights out then they don’t remember anything and say they didn’t het high. lmao.
Lmao damn right.

Back