The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Since all but one of my choices popped the soil (blue dog) and due to my idiocy that one is small and will be stunted, I decided to drop many beans! Some last week and some last night.
Linda seeds fat blueberry, amnesia lemon, gelato #33, and NYC Diesel all germed last week and popped soil.
Last night I dropped a round of seedstockers sweet auto mix... candy dawg Kush, sherbet, cookies and cream, and blackberry gum. And another blue dog by Jean-O. Will post a pic with my new entries soon. Three will go outside on a deck in 5 gal SIP buckets! I’ll be using LST and topping on those.
Blue Dog ! That's a tough one to beat when it come to beauty, potency, and yield! She is a very light feeder with nitrogen but is great against mold n bud rot. watch for clawed leaves from nitrogen toxicity first sign of downward tip curl flush with plain water. This one claws before tips burn. She can be a slightly tougher grow but pays off for all the extra understanding.

Blue Dog ! That's a tough one to beat when it come to beauty, potency, and yield! She is a very light feeder with nitrogen but is great against mold n bud rot. watch for clawed leaves from nitrogen toxicity first sign of downward tip curl flush with plain water. This one claws before tips burn. She can be a slightly tougher grow but pays off for all the extra understanding.
Nice, I used some old jiffy seed starter soil from last year and the seedling does not like that. She’s growing, but real slow. Germed another last night and will use my normal soil I use, seems less woody and much fluffier of a soil so fingers crossed. Thinking a 5 gal SIP in good sun should do it justice! I’ll keep you posted on the progress. Will be trying your photos this fall/winter... sry I’m taking so long, with grow and shows and a new seed buying addiction I’ve been a little behind on other stuff... lol

Since all but one of my choices popped the soil (blue dog) and due to my idiocy that one is small and will be stunted, I decided to drop many beans! Some last week and some last night.
Linda seeds fat blueberry, amnesia lemon, gelato #33, and NYC Diesel all germed last week and popped soil.
Last night I dropped a round of seedstockers sweet auto mix... candy dawg Kush, sherbet, cookies and cream, and blackberry gum. And another blue dog by Jean-O. Will post a pic with my new entries soon. Three will go outside on a deck in 5 gal SIP buckets! I’ll be using LST and topping on those.

me gonna be growin a nyc diesel from linda too! :jump: it'll be fun to compare :thumbsup: i'll also be growin a gelato #33 from linda, but it'll be inside, along with a gg #4, and so, won't be in this thread, but...:shrug: ppp

update wildbill 6/3
Ok...........unofficial pics until get them transplanted and cards made.

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze Fem DAY 3
Test girls!
One will be in an EarthBox and the other in a 15gal pot

IMG_20210603_060440922_HDR.jpg

Mephisto Genetics: Alien VS Triangle DAY 3
One will be in an EarthBox and the other in a7gal pot

IMG_20210603_060435920_HDR.jpg

me gonna be growin a nyc diesel from linda too! :jump: it'll be fun to compare :thumbsup: i'll also be growin a gelato #33 from linda, but it'll be inside, along with a gg #4, and so, won't be in this thread, but...:shrug: ppp
Nice, not sure which will be OD and which will be tent... I’ll let y’all know soon!

Nice, not sure which will be OD and which will be tent... I’ll let y’all know soon!
Ya stuff sprouting here that may go anywhere like a dozen Northern lights photo regulars hit the paper towel and a few branches removed from my Super Lemon Haze that are stuck in a cup. The Goddess Shiva is in charge now and if it is the same Shiva here :pighug: :mrgreen: :cheers:

There’s a few Canadian seed banks that carry SS I’ve purchased through and have two Jack47 autos going right now too.

frankly I’d rather have Madalorian Night Owl or HSC as give aways for the spoils. Or how about a codes for their sites to just buy whatever you want?
We have time to find some alternatives, and brother Jean-O has kindly offered to fatten the pot with his genetics! FullDuplex is a good choice, Daz/NO maybe, but it's not like he's here much anymore,... But I'm on friendly terms with him, and his co' is well represented here too! He may evn have photo's/FV's to offer as well :eyebrows:...
I was going to run a Jean-o Straw Dawg, but the seedling never had a chance, due to tiny woodlouse in the grow medium. So now i've had earwigs and woodlouse eat seedlings.
in a pot Kyote? Can you find a product called TangleFoot up there? it's a very sticky glop that you cansmear around a stem, container, whatever that forms a barrier they can't navigate across....
It might have taken a year and I didn't get what I wanted but meh freebies are freebies? I'm still a little wiffed I got fv green poison instead of SAD FV because it was out of stock! I already waited a year I could have waited for what I wanted a little longer! I don't want to sound too bitchy but they could have at least asked me what I wanted for a replacement.
They dropped the ball, no doubt about it! I can respect the difficulties they have had and continue to, but the follow through has been :baghead:, at=fault or not... I just hope they can get their shit together this year finally!

@Waira
"in a pot Kyote? Can you find a product called TangleFoot up there? it's a very sticky glop that you cansmear around a stem, container, whatever that forms a barrier they can't navigate across...."

I picked up a bag of superoot starting blocks, those that come sealed in a bag. When I broke it open to see what happened to the seedling, there were two little woodlouse in the superoot block. And the pot wasn't outdoors, was in the tent. :shrug:

I put some Tanglefoot around the base of the cherry tree yesterday after noticing ants farming aphids in the tree. I caught it early so np there. Been using tanglefoot for years... thatz some sticky shit right there.

Back