The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Spoke too soon on the status of bud rot! Checked this am and gonna lose most of nyc diesel and prob some of the other two as well! Faak! Damnitsonofabitch!
Keep ya posted but I may be out of this OD comp…
Dammit man!! That's what scares me too. I sprayed again this morning wif Phyter.

Just a midweek update i got the dreaded mould on one of my tops also a pic of my beautiful cannatomato shes grown in a huge pot with 2 tomato plants as i didnt know what to do with a solo cup so i put her in there and if given enough sun she will be a real beauty
20210813_095148.jpg
20210813_095143.jpg
20210813_110023.jpg

update bill8/14
Waira

WEEKLY UPDATE

Sprayed Phyter again this morning.
Dis am why!
IMG_20210814_081810749.jpg

Nice daily bud building. Damn sucking bugs biting my girls MUST only come out at night. I've seen very few during the day. I'm gonna spray some BT at dusk
IMG_20210814_081828142.jpg

DAY 75 FOR BOTH GIRLS

Trained some more in the upper part on the big Haze. As soon as more get longer up there, she;ll get more.
Note my little step stool.:biggrin:
Yeah, she's still growing upwards, just not near as fast as before.
Rez is dry before 48 hrs. Been alternating top feeding FFJ and amino acids at each dry periods in small amounts. Still using humic acid in all water @ 1/4tsp per 5gal
I don't think I'll need to add any more compost, but I will add one more dose of EWC. with a little BAS craft blend. I'm harvesting some EWC out of my big bin as soon as most go over to the new media with half of a cantaloupe on top. shouldn't take too many days. Funny how most find it for the feeding and breeding frenzy!
IMG_20210814_081907890.jpg

Lower structure forming up nicely!

IMG_20210814_081919980.jpg

update Kyote 8/14
@Waira

Photoperiod weekly update

Cookies FV out of control monster will probably flip in the next week from what i see going on with her
cfv 8-13b.jpg

EBB x CS is coming along well
ebbcs 8-13a.jpg

These plants under the tarp are all being treated with @Phyter to hopefully prevent that ugly BR

EBB x CS #2 not showing any move towards flipping.. taking her sweet time
ebbcs#2 8-13.jpg

Blackberry Gum still vegging away
bbg 8-13a.jpg

Red Mandarine mutant flipped this week
rm 8-12.jpg

rm 8-13.jpg

Sorry to see so many folks gettng hit with BR this season. Hopefully, the Phyter treatments will prove successful and be available to growers next year. It really sucks putting months of time and effort into a crop and then lose it in the end.

This last lady will probably end up being my competition entry.
Because everything else has been a bit of a joke...
:passit: Hi Shiva! ...yeah, not been your year, but then moving from country to country can keep you otherwise occupied= :help: ... next OD season will see you in better fettle!
Go-Go is a lil' cutie- :spels:
Keep ya posted but I may be out of this OD comp…
:doh: :dammit:... that bites Jp'! Well, see how it goes, best you can do,... trust me I know the misery of the Rots all too well!
There are a many cultivars I'd love to grow, but I know from researching them that they will be a shit-show outside in my conditions... This is in part what got me looking at Fast Versions, and well known outdoor-Northern clime varieties. And also the bio-control agents like Phyter that can help fight off and reduce the impact of molds and PM :thumbsup: ....they are not a panacea, but they can make a big difference!

Just a midweek update i got the dreaded mould on one of my tops also a pic of my beautiful cannatomato shes grown in a huge pot with 2 tomato plants as i didnt know what to do with a solo cup so i put her in there and if given enough sun she will be a real beauty
were you using Phyter all along Tom?
Nice daily bud building. Damn sucking bugs biting my girls MUST only come out at night. I've seen very few during the day. I'm gonna spray some BT at dusk
:vibe: keep grinding Bill! Both look great, and no OD plant gets out free of vermin attacks! .....Bt likely won't work of the sap suckers bro', just caterpillars and the gnat/squiter family, and those are different Bacillus strains acting on them, it's very specific... Piercing vermin aren't ingesting the 'crobes, so no gut infection happens and even if some get into them, it may not affect them....
Photoperiod weekly update

Cookies FV out of control monster will probably flip in the next week from what i see going on with her
It's going to be a late season for us both mate! A nail-biter finish=
nail bite.gif
:rofl:... Only LBH is blooming, and the shitty EBB/S99 (confirmed lousy pheno)... seems to be a trend from what I see around! :shrug:... at least the wonky RM is in action now - :thumbsup:
Croptober is going to be literal this year... :smoking:

Both plants have been switched to bloom nutes,
:woohoo1: thank gawds bloom is starting right? Those two will be a armful as is :rofl: .. they gonna be off the hizzle in full bloom!

Kyote
Your girls look fantastic!

Yeah, that Cookie girl is out of control!

Are you sure she's not Amish and on Rumspringa?

Nice bit of LST with the flower pot!:biggrin::thumbsup:

I add or remove rocks to the pot each time i adjust it's placement on the main. She's on the aerobic water and feed system as i haven't watered it in weeks. We have an aerobic waste treament system, and the discharge is 18 inches underneath the greenhouse. She'z tapped into that for her nutrients and h2o. It'z a crazy one for sure :dizzy:

It's going to be a late season for us both mate! A nail-biter finish=
nail bite.gif
:rofl:... Only LBH is blooming, and the shitty EBB/S99 (confirmed lousy pheno)... seems to be a trend from what I see around! :shrug:... at least the wonky RM is in action now - :thumbsup:
Croptober is going to be literal this year... :smoking:

Yeppers.. Croptober :tang: chops in our future for sure. When i lived in Washington, i'd chop right around halloween.

The EBB x CS will finish first, by the end of September i'm guessing. I'd be screwed if they all finished at the same time as I don't have a 10 x 10 dedicated drying cabin here like i used to. Good thing we've got lotz of paper bags that i can stack up in the tent.

And yeppers, mutie gurl be gettin her strut on which is good to see. :dancer:
So Here's to Croptober :pass:May the Canna Goddess Mary Jane have pity on us all :bow:

Back