Vote for 3 in the Light Battle Grower of the Year. ***Pictures in first post ***

Votes: 14 40.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 12 34.3%

Votes: 8 22.9%

Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 27 77.1%

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F.N. Final
@Mañ'O'Green Here is mine done like a dinner. She was drying out at the top she is done. The leaves were few and far between. I will start with Bud Explosion earlier this was in bud by day 20 I'm going ramp up the feeding of them sooner next round. It was not aXXL plant by no means a squat plant that grows fast.
IMG_20191023_003654.jpg
IMG_20191023_003759.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green Week 8 update its 9 weeks old today for my dinafem gorilla. shes one of the best plants I've had training wise I only normally top and bend as need be but I tied all her branches down early on and her canopy is superb and its shows with her multiple cola sites :smoking::biggrin: shes got easy 2 week s left

20191024_155619.jpg

20191024_155604.jpg

SANlight Q6W test grow completed

@Mañ'O'Green Week 8 update - SweetSeeds Sweet Afgani Delicious (SAD) at 54 days. Hard to attribute any particular smell to a specific plant, as I've got 5 different stains in the tent. But overall, its delightfully intoxicating.

66.SS.SAD (54) b.JPG
66.SS.SAD (54) d.JPG

Week 8 Update @Mañ'O'Green

She’s coming along, week 4 of flower I think, the plant is the Cannarado Sweet Bread, her smell is super sweet:
B84BE5A7-E2BD-41ED-9396-B986F9BF654D.jpeg
20CDBCB4-B03F-4D92-BBCE-CDA81B4ED576.jpeg

Attachments

• 67C7BE26-9566-41D3-ABD1-74788DB529C3.jpeg
    67C7BE26-9566-41D3-ABD1-74788DB529C3.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 140
@Mañ'O'Green
8-week update
Dark Devil #1
She is just about ready but as long as she is continuing her swell, with new pistils daily, I'll continue feeding her.
She is packing on the flowers.
As many of these Dark Devils that I've grown, I've never been able to put a description to the initial odor that hits me. It is unique and consistent. Same with the taste. Then it seems a bit of citrus and other fabulous fruity smells and flavors. But that initial whiff description eludes me still.

full
Here is from a secondary bud, a little cloudy, no amber yet. I don't want to snip her top before the final picture.

full

full

This is from the top of her sister, chopping soon. lots of soon to be puddles of amber. Maybe "Nite Nite" buds to quote Mossy.
full

full

:toke:

I guess week 9 has started for some of you as I type this it is 35 minutes until Sunday for me. It has been a long hard work week for me so I have been a bit absent. My back is saying I will be online more over the next few days. In the mean time Dabs for All! I don't have any special requests for this week as some are/or getting close to finishing. Just communicate what you will about your plants.

:vibe:

@Mañ'O'Green
8-week update
Dark Devil #1
She is just about ready but as long as she is continuing her swell, with new pistils daily, I'll continue feeding her.
She is packing on the flowers.
As many of these Dark Devils that I've grown, I've never been able to put a description to the initial odor that hits me. It is unique and consistent. Same with the taste. Then it seems a bit of citrus and other fabulous fruity smells and flavors. But that initial whiff description eludes me still.

full
Here is from a secondary bud, a little cloudy, no amber yet. I don't want to snip her top before the final picture.

full

full

This is from the top of her sister, chopping soon. lots of soon to be puddles of amber. Maybe "Nite Nite" buds to quote Mossy.
full

full

:toke:
That looks almost past ripe for my personal taste but there are different effects that can be desirable.

That looks almost past ripe for my personal taste but there are different effects that can be desirable.
She's a fast plant for sure. I'll take her soon.

Back