Vote for 3 in the Light Battle Grower of the Year. ***Pictures in first post ***

Votes: 14 40.0%

Votes: 1 2.9%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 5.7%

Votes: 3 8.6%

Votes: 12 34.3%

Votes: 8 22.9%

Votes: 9 25.7%

Votes: 27 77.1%

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Test mark
  • @Mañ'O'Green Here we grow again...............

_DSC2576.JPG
    _DSC2578.JPG

F.N. Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green Here is mine done like a dinner. She was drying out at the top she is done. The leaves were few and far between. I will start with Bud Explosion earlier this was in bud by day 20 I'm going ramp up the feeding of them sooner next round. It was not aXXL plant by no means a squat plant that grows fast.
    IMG_20191023_003654.jpg
    IMG_20191023_003759.jpg

Bushmasterar15 Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green here is the wk7 update on Dinafem Gorilla Auto day 72. Still filling in and the whole tent smells like sugar, rotten fruit and some old gym socks right now with everything in there.
    dina.jpg

Iriee Vibez Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green

My girl is done at Day 67, and I will chop tomorrow. I had a great time growing her, and look forward to having this sweet indica smoke in my jars.

Here is the final picture. Cheers!

Happy growing, folks!

Final Pic - 1.jpg

Mod Stop
  • We start week 10 today and some are finishing up! The rest of us need to keep those updates coming.

@Mañ'O'Green
    8-week update
    Dark Devil #1
    She is just about ready but as long as she is continuing her swell, with new pistils daily, I'll continue feeding her.
    She is packing on the flowers.
    As many of these Dark Devils that I've grown, I've never been able to put a description to the initial odor that hits me. It is unique and consistent. Same with the taste. Then it seems a bit of citrus and other fabulous fruity smells and flavors. But that initial whiff description eludes me still.

full
    Here is from a secondary bud, a little cloudy, no amber yet. I don't want to snip her top before the final picture.

full

full

This is from the top of her sister, chopping soon. lots of soon to be puddles of amber. Maybe "Nite Nite" buds to quote Mossy.
    full

full

:toke:

My Dark Devils have a definite "Pine" smell as the primary followed by your description "Citrusy Fruit Loops".

here you go @Mañ'O'Green week 9 update this lady is at day 70 today and will be running another 10 days let her fill out a little shes a beauty
    20191030_115020.jpg

20191030_120622.jpg
    Finally was able to take my plant out for a good pic.
    @Mañ'O'Green
    I know a lil early for an update but here y’all go. Binary Selections Blk Mrrr View attachment 1122465View attachment 1122466
    @Mañ'O'Green

My girl is done at Day 67, and I will chop tomorrow. I had a great time growing her, and look forward to having this sweet indica smoke in my jars.

Here is the final picture. Cheers!

Happy growing, folks!

View attachment 1122561
    @Mañ'O'Green Week 9 update - SweetSeeds Sweet Afgani Delicious (SAD) at 62 days. :biggrin:

View attachment 1122885View attachment 1122886View attachment 1122887
    @Mañ'O'Green
    Week 10 update
    Day 57 AFP mystery seed View attachment 1122985

Dont know what she is but smells great!!

Logged, Thank you :toke:
    ScreenHunter_209 Nov. 03 11.54.jpg

Feenix Final
  • This is the final update and picture of Dark Devil #1
    She was grown under a 55w 3500k Autocob using DutchPro nutrients. I let her grow naturally and chose not to supplement the lights. Only because the LEDs put out the telltale reds and with the cobs only showing white, my windows are no longer light proofed for the color.
    It's been a real pleasure to mingle with such esteemed growers.:smokeout::smokeout:
    full

St. Tom Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green light and dinafem battle plant harvest pic shes a monster of a girl you can see the led grower just on top but if you want a better pic of it i have 1
    20191106_220148.jpg

Mod Stop
  • Well here we are in week 11 and the plants are all looking very good. I have logged the following and as far as I can tell we are all up to date and several have finished.

@Mañ'O'Green Here’s my week 9 Update for my Cannarado Sweet Bread —

View attachment 1123241

Cannarado:
    View attachment 1123240
    week 9
    update Dark Devil
    This will be the last update. She is done and I'll post the final picture Wednesday.

full

@Mañ'O'Green Week 10 update:

The Short Stuff Purple Gorilla is showing some color now and the trichomes are mostly cloudy so I will be watching her closely now.

View attachment 1123755
    @Mañ'O'Green
    Week 10 Update
    Binary Selections
    Blk Mrrr
    -This one is a super sweet grapey Candy smelling so far.View attachment 1124198
    This is the final update and picture of Dark Devil #1
    She was grown under a 55w 3500k Autocob using DutchPro nutrients. I let her grow naturally and chose not to supplement the lights. Only because the LEDs put out the telltale reds and with the cobs only showing white, my windows are no longer light proofed for the color.
    It's been a real pleasure to mingle with such esteemed growers.:smokeout::smokeout:
    full

@Mañ'O'Green light and dinafem battle plant harvest pic shes a monster of a girl you can see the led grower just on top but if you want a better pic of it i have 1
    20191106_220148.jpg
    @Mañ'O'Green Week 10 update - SweetSeeds Sweet Afgani Delicious (SAD) at 68 days.

View attachment 1125305View attachment 1125306View attachment 1125307 :toke:
    Week 10 Update @Mañ'O'Green

My battle plant is in the middle, she’s a Cannarado Sweet Bread:
    View attachment 1125767
    View attachment 1125766
    Thank you all :toke:

ScreenHunter_211 Nov. 10 08.45.jpg

:vibe:

Mañ'O'Green Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green Final Picture 75 days since germination. I chopped the Short Stuff Auto Purple Gorilla today.

PurpleGorillaFinala.JPG

This is a picture of the buds from the Solo Cup plant.

PurpleGorilla.JPG

Stunning if I don't say so myself.

Only1Sky Final
  • @Mañ'O'Green Week 13 update & sayonara for SweetSeeds Sweet Afgani Delicious (SAD). Last night was harvest time. 17.5" and 84 days above ground :smoking: Very dense. compact buds --- easy to trim. Should live up to her name ... delicious.

96.SAD (84) Final L.JPG
    96.SAD (84) Final m.JPG

Back