Dutch Passion TaNg's DP AutoXtreme Preview Grow in Airpots under Grownorthern LEDs.

Whew, puff ppuff, how did I miss this one:smokebuds: OUhhh I wonder..... Looking really good J Hooked up for this one, these should be dropping with me in the next couple of weeks, watching your grow intently!!!

Seems Tony went for a smoke break :bong: with the Ninjas and forgot to come back? :smoke:

Hey...you know how time flies when you have good smoke...:smokebuds:...

IF it is a cross from the back catalogue...which DP gentic has colour...?...coz that girl looks Coloured to Me..especially the last photo...:wiz:

Hey...you know how time flies when you have good smoke...:smokebuds:...

IF it is a cross from the back catalogue...which DP gentic has colour...?...coz that girl looks Coloured to Me..especially the last photo...:wiz:

Just had a little mooch and there are 3 that purples that stand out Shaman,Twilight and Purple#1 but it could be a cross from the back catalogue.

Come on Tony. let us have at least a peak....

DAY 18.

Both Auto'X' showed me they were girls on day 16,this is the day I also chose the girl I would run with,I went for the biggest and healthiest looking lol I know I had room to leave them longer but I wanted to focus the full 120w on the chosen one ASAP. She is on 1/4 feed and loving it. I'm gonna see where I am when my big room is free and I may move her into there for her flowering as there is about 400w of LED in there.

zy7ysy6e.jpg
ynema2e8.jpg
ahumezed.jpg
syju5e9a.jpg

Bro.... You have to tell me when you start a juicy new thread buddy.... Now I'm late and it's all your fault.... LOL... :smokebuds:plants look ok... Ha!! Joking mood this morning :coffe: Looking amazing as always bro :bow:

Result on the flowering this time. Good luck man.

Back