Dutch Passion TaNg's DP AutoXtreme Preview Grow in Airpots under Grownorthern LEDs.

Looking forward to seeing what some of the other growers can do with her.
/QUOTE]
:thread:

You killed it TaNg!

I'm going to put the Taviddude ScrOG on her and see what I can do. :cool:
12 plants - 4x8 Tent - 4 600's.
Full Hydro :hump:

Should be a good show.

Peace.
Tav

Looking forward to seeing what some of the other growers can do with her.
/QUOTE]
:thread:

You killed it TaNg!

I'm going to put the Taviddude ScrOG on her and see what I can do. :cool:
12 plants - 4x8 Tent - 4 600's.
Full Hydro :hump:

Should be a good show.

Peace.
Tav

Now that is a show I was to see,you will have your hands full in stretch bro mine was growing 4 inches a day at that stage lol

Wow.
I'm going to go back and read your whole thread and try to get a feel for her before I pull the trigger.
Maybe ScrOG will work well with that kind of growth.
I know one thing for sure.
It will be a LOT of work keeping the ScrOG right if they like to stretch like that.
It's all worth it in the end though, isn't it? :five:

DAY 84. Harvest.

She is down and drying after a 4 hour trimming session and what an awkward Annie she was with all those foxtails. Using my preferred paper bag method of drying which takes between 5 and 7 days and my dry yield hopes are high after seeing the wet weight.......

e8ahe8ab.jpg

Hi JTaNg I'm trying to grow this strain outdoor south europe and my two girls are very big, now they're on the day 30 and are 80cm from the soil, I just wanna say that this strain is the best autostrain I have ever growth
Peace and smoke Bro

Hi JTaNg I'm trying to grow this strain outdoor south europe and my two girls are very big, now they're on the day 30 and are 80cm from the soil, I just wanna say that this strain is the best autostrain I have ever growth
Peace and smoke Bro

Thanks bro and good luck with the rest of your grow also a very warm welcome to AFN now get your self over to introductions so everyone can say hi and welcome you to are wonderful community.

I'm growing also 2 CriticalKush from Barney's Farm and 3 CriticalJack from Dinafem, but here is illegal growing weed so i don't have pics, but they look like 5 trees (sorry if i make some mistakes writing)

C:thumbs:ngrats on this nice achievement bro!

Back