Dutch Passion TaNg's DP AutoXtreme Preview Grow in Airpots under Grownorthern LEDs.

Just been through the whole grow wow that's all I can say.
Auto extreme just went on the shopping list

Autoxtreme is very worthy, you won't be sorry, very good producer and quite potent.

Just had to pull up this pic again for Epicness.
TaNg's Thang

e8ahe8ab.jpg

Autoxtreme is very worthy, you won't be sorry, very good producer and quite potent.

Well my introduction to DP genetics is TD and I must say it is a vigorous plant and I am looking forward to seeing how it produces outside.
I am really starting to see and understand the sub phases of flowering .
I hope I can push this big girl to the limit as a newbie.:X's Evil Laugh x:

first up , big thumbs up from me the plant looks sooooooo nice, i usually look at the forum , but never registered till now, but needed to ask a few questions on this one so that i can get some advice before going down the northern led grow route,

so tang, please could you help with these questions?

what temps do you experience with the leds in this small grow chamber using the one , two and 3 led pannels in this grow, and what extraction do you use to combat this heat?,

and have you got any grows where you just used 1 led pannel the whole grow, bcos , the only experience with growing round my way was 1 plant per light and then they was 400w sodium parabolic reflectors which was great for growing a single big plant , but with 4 plants x 4 parabolic bulbs gave off alot of heat in a attick,and lost money on energy and risk of fire
so we would like to know if a similar 1 plant x 1 led was possible, as the 3 x led panels you used on this fantastic plant would work out alot of money x 4 plants,,

if i get a reply , back thanks, if not thanks for the grow anyway , peace

first up , big thumbs up from me the plant looks sooooooo nice, i usually look at the forum , but never registered till now, but needed to ask a few questions on this one so that i can get some advice before going down the northern led grow route,

so tang, please could you help with these questions?

what temps do you experience with the leds in this small grow chamber using the one , two and 3 led pannels in this grow, and what extraction do you use to combat this heat?,

and have you got any grows where you just used 1 led pannel the whole grow, bcos , the only experience with growing round my way was 1 plant per light and then they was 400w sodium parabolic reflectors which was great for growing a single big plant , but with 4 plants x 4 parabolic bulbs gave off alot of heat in a attick,and lost money on energy and risk of fire
so we would like to know if a similar 1 plant x 1 led was possible, as the 3 x led panels you used on this fantastic plant would work out alot of money x 4 plants,,

if i get a reply , back thanks, if not thanks for the grow anyway , peace

Hay man this grow was mostly done under the 2 panels,I did try 3 but it was overkill so just used 2. Each MS0006 will raise the temp by 3 degrees c in my room so if ambient temp outside the room is 21c then running 2 will get me to 27c,the extraction I use is a Manrose MT100 that moves 245 m3/hr.

Hi Tang, I've tried to follow your method but for some reason my Xtremes are dwarves. They come up to just below a door handle. The only thing I can think I did wrong was feeding every 3/4 days in veg, and in between just watering. I have been feeding every day in bloom and compared to my last harvest with think differents, the buds at this stage with my xtremes and blue mazars are way fatter and denser, so pleased with this.

I filter all my water.. use Advanced Nutrients using a combo of your feeding schedule and my friend's one, use a mix of coco and biobizz with 20% perlite, lights are two 300w leds with six X5 bulbs in each plus a 400w hps for 5 scrogged plants - is there anything you can think of that I could check to get them taller and stretched for next time? What could I be doing wrong?

Respect bro

my Xtremes are dwarves.

Mine didn't get that large either, it kept stretching a lot, but the stretch was just stem and no bud. Is the stretch important for the final yield? I tried to keep mine as short as possible.

Hi Tang, I've tried to follow your method but for some reason my Xtremes are dwarves. They come up to just below a door handle. The only thing I can think I did wrong was feeding every 3/4 days in veg, and in between just watering. I have been feeding every day in bloom and compared to my last harvest with think differents, the buds at this stage with my xtremes and blue mazars are way fatter and denser, so pleased with this.

I filter all my water.. use Advanced Nutrients using a combo of your feeding schedule and my friend's one, use a mix of coco and biobizz with 20% perlite, lights are two 300w leds with six X5 bulbs in each plus a 400w hps for 5 scrogged plants - is there anything you can think of that I could check to get them taller and stretched for next time? What could I be doing wrong?

Respect bro

just under the door isn't a dwarf bro I get plenty that size,remember growing from seed will always throw out different sized plants.

Mine didn't get that large either, it kept stretching a lot, but the stretch was just stem and no bud. Is the stretch important for the final yield? I tried to keep mine as short as possible.

stretch is the phase before flower bro.

Back