The 2021 Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition!

Yeah!:headbang: i have 4 fems at the windowsill already:):cheers:
I'm in :hump: :baked:
I'll be running my 3 in 2 different places. I may need to be in the guerilla growing with the 2 or 3 week input on my entires. Because of the distance to the growing area, as I will only be at the long distance grow area once or twice a month until closer to harvest.
:smokeit::toke::pass:

:cooldance::cool1::cool1::cool1::cools::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo1:

:smokeout:Alright folks, it's time to start opening ceremonies on this years outdoor auto/photo grow competition! :smokeout:

This is year 5 of the Comp, and it's been a fun road (mostly- :rofl:) to travel with growers doing their outdoor thing! Thrills, chills, and spills happen in a way that only OD growers know... :yay: :face: :yoinks: :cuss: :amazon: :watering:

It's a more relaxed contest, and is always filled with lovely plants and buds! The Comp' is open to anybody, with any genetics they wish, any grow method... Breeder and product showcasing is welcome too!
@Waira @TheMongol will be helping to run this contest - :thanks:

:greencheck: GENERAL RULES:

- 30th Oct Final finish date

-- Any genetics fly here, Auto or Photo.... Any start date, just be aware of the finish date

--Entry Code must be included with the germ'/early seedling pics, and harvest pics: [ 2021 OD auto/photo Comp; (name); (cultivar); start date/harvest date ]

-- No plant in this Comp' is eligible for any other Contest

-- Only participants wishing to be included in the Final Poll need to provide preferred weekly Updates....(3/month minimum)
*(Guerilla Growers can apply to the Team Leaders for a Guerilla Pass which will enable you to post updates every 2-3 weeks and still be in the Final Poll.)

-- You can select up to 3 plants for the duration of the Comp', in case they get eaten, ripped, destroyed, etc.,... BUT-->

-- You must name your Final entry plant 2 weeks before harvest (photo's), or 1 week before (autos), or the official Finish date at the latest...

-- Voting will consist of live bud/cola shots and dry nugg' shots (1 each) for both auto and photo' plants submitted for polling... So 4 polls total, live and dry auto, live and dry photo....

-- winners determined same way as usual: the combined votes for the auto's and photo's live and dry will be tallied to determine the Auto winner and Photo' winner....

-- prizes TBD

-- It is acceptable for outdoor plants to be started indoor...as long as the vast majority of the plant's life is outdoor.

>>> Any questions, feel free to ask! :goodluck: :growing::spels::growing: :goodluck:
Btw, we must have been drunk when i agreed to run this comp :shrug:cause i don't remember when i gave my yes to it!:crying:

Anyways that will be fun for sure!:d5:

Hey now. I've never done an outdoor grow, but was thinking of it this year. So count me in. Should be amusing for this OD Newbee to see how long I can keep them alive. :biggrin:

Whaaaazzz upppppp! I'm in for it! Got me some Ethos photos vegging already n I'll b running some of my autos also. I plan on doing a few grows in fabric pots this year with my indoor medium. Got plans to do a few trees again also. Ethos Lilac Diesel says she throws in in the yield department I'd like to find out ! Happy 420 y'all.

i have absolutely no idea yet :rofl: :rolleyes2: i pretty much have the list narrowed down as far as what i'm gonna be growin...6 autoz & 3 photoz...but needless to say, have no clue yet what i'll be enterin into the comp :shrug: jus to doublecheck, can i enter one of each, auto & photo, or duz it hafta be one or the other-? it'z late & i'm gonna be hittin the hay soon, but i'll post a list of me tentative strain choicez & projected timeline tomorrow, k-? ;)

HAPPEE 420 TO ALL! :headbang:ppp
No rush, no worries 420', just curious... You can chose up to 3 plants for each type, and make your final selection the last week or two prior to harvest!
I will probably be in, no guerilla status this year. Probably will do autos OD as I’ve never done autos in the wide open! Blue dog by JeanO would be my choice.
whatever hat you can throw in, it's all good Jp' :thumbsup:

Have to think about this one. Already in the Seedstocker's spring/summer grow 'n' show.
Not sure if I have the time to document another one, though could use other Seedstocker's seeds for it.
Will get back to you over these few weeks as I germ and plant out.
:smoking: you're growin', that's what matters most! Remember, you only need to post an update a few times a month, less if it's in the Wild :eyebrows:
I hope you can come play luv, but if not, I know you'll still be cheerleading for us! :pighug:

@Jean-O -- nice! Ethos has some fine Goods, so we'll be looking forward to seeing them strut their stuff...

:smoking: you're growin', that's what matters most! Remember, you only need to post an update a few times a month, less if it's in the Wild :eyebrows:
I hope you can come play luv, but if not, I know you'll still be cheerleading for us! :pighug:

I guess I should be able to assign one / some of those plants to the Seedstockers' Spring Grow 'n' Show, and one / some to this OD grow. I'm growing them all the same. Though, my outdoor sites are still undeveloped. Hope to do some work in the next few days.

Already dropped a couple of AK420 Autos, super early, see if they can survive the cold weather still.
And still have more AK420 Auto, Blackberry Gum Auto and Sticky Fingers Auto seeds left.

Okay... count me in. It'll maybe get my motivated.
Let me find those codes...

Sounds good by me, since it's just a G&S gig, not a contest (Battle) it's Q'ed! :passit: .....having a Good 420 my friend? :bighug:

I got me a little sampler from a mate in Alaska, trying something call Grenadine.... :shrug:gonna have to look that one up!

Sounds good by me, since it's just a G&S gig, not a contest (Battle) it's Q'ed! :passit: .....having a Good 420 my friend? :bighug:

I got me a little sampler from a mate in Alaska, trying something call Grenadine.... :shrug:gonna have to look that one up!

Oh, cool, less pressure then, if it's just the AFN crew playing around.

Grenadine ... cross between a sweet liqueur and a hand grenade?

Back