SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

day 35 fastbuds outdoor soil girls
Im so desperate to make it work m8.. its guaranteed to go wrong :crying: :vibes:
you will smash it bro also from today
day 35 they have had lots of rainy days here in the uk but today the sun is shining so my fast buds ladies are getting a treat a, massive thanks to @Fast Buds Heather also both big pots are in eco live soil mixed with a small bit of light mix and they are lemon pie and strawberry pie 2 plants in each pot i will also be top dressing them with ecothrive life cycle in the coming days i also have 1 plant indoors in the same mix as an experiment vs coco

20210714_151348.jpg

20210714_151341.jpg

20210714_151338.jpg

20210714_151335.jpg

Here are my dutch passion mokums tulips they are now at day 35 the lady on the left is my life soil mix girl i also top dressed her the other day with a little life cycle but my question is now when should i hit her with pk as i have this biotab stuff @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @THE BEAR @Mañ'O'Green
20210714_140125.jpg
20210713_154310.jpg
20210713_154314.jpg
20210716_000413.jpg

Here are my dutch passion mokums tulips they are now at day 35 the lady on the left is my life soil mix girl i also top dressed her the other day with a little life cycle but my question is now when should i hit her with pk as i have this biotab stuff @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @THE BEAR @Mañ'O'Green View attachment 1343879View attachment 1343880View attachment 1343881View attachment 1343882

I think the jury's out on that one bro lol I don't use a pk booster specifically but if I did.. and its only my 2 bobs worth.. id use it in the middle stages of flowering.. maybe start week 6 to end of week 8 sort of frame.. I sure there's a proper scientific answer out there lol also.. as usual.. it depends how she's developed imo.. that girl looks well established in flower at 5 weeks old.. so looks a possible 70'ish day finisher so pk boost day 42 to 56 is where I'd be with her.

Mokums tulips is in my top five strains from Dutch passion. It is hard to forget that plant dam and a fine job as usual St Tom. I would start a pk booster as soon as I flip them into bud but that is just me and I use Mega crop and bud Explosion pk booster but I do believe with out Miicrobilamass I would not get the full benefits.

Here are my dutch passion mokums tulips they are now at day 35 the lady on the left is my life soil mix girl i also top dressed her the other day with a little life cycle but my question is now when should i hit her with pk as i have this biotab stuff @hope2grow @RustyStarbuck72 @THE BEAR @Mañ'O'Green View attachment 1343879View attachment 1343880View attachment 1343881View attachment 1343882
I was recommended that pk by a grower but never tried it.. Its supposed to be good. He just used sohum and that and got banging crops .. I've only used dried banana skins crushed and top dressed... It worked but easier in a bottle... I can't help with when to add that mate I mainly top dressed my bat powder at the start of flower and watered in with boost until a week before the end when I swapped to plain water. Sorry mate

I was recommended that pk by a grower but never tried it.. Its supposed to be good. He just used sohum and that and got banging crops .. I've only used dried banana skins crushed and top dressed... It worked but easier in a bottle... I can't help with when to add that mate I mainly top dressed my bat powder at the start of flower and watered in with boost until a week before the end when I swapped to plain water. Sorry mate
Im going to start hitting her with it within the week im thinking and thanks boys for your input

Back