SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Nice harvest on the cup and bottle, Tom! I can’t believe ehow much buds you get from them! Great work, man! Are the new recruits bound for small containers also?
some of them bro i don't think i could not grow them now I'm sorta addicted to them :funny: also thanks so much for your support and i recon the same sort of lineup as last time i will do 2 autopots and just mix and match who goes were

I am impressed with what you do and appreciate your knowledge. Hoping to do half as well!!
you need any help my friend just ask but you will soon be smashing it just have a bit of patience and you will be golden

All potential belter stains.. lovely m8.. no room for ordinary :d5: :jointman:
I've studied the strains and i can tell you something there going to get my high as fuck someday also I'm going to take my back autopot cookie down tmoz so more pics incoming :funny: :d5:

dinafem autopot cookie harvest pic
a big day today i took 2 plants down today sadly my pink panama test plant got a bit of mould on her main top so i chopped it out so i lost a lot of her main top and i also took my big cookie girl for my dinafem grow off she was a delight a very east trim and rock-solid buds I'm so happy with her and will be running her again very soon and in a larger pot she grows even better than her solo cup ones anyhow here's the pics. No 1 the panama and the last pic is my last choc mint og and she's a monster
IMG_20200915_090301.jpg
IMG_20200915_133259.jpg
IMG_20200915_133413.jpg
IMG_20200915_133335.jpg
IMG_20200915_133618.jpg
Screenshot_20200915_144151_com.whatsapp.jpg

i try to have a bowl of a different strain each day and this is the way to do it and thanks

I've told you all my secrets sky :pighug: also mark will be running another hso solo soon i hope your up to it
Do you exclusively run autos in solo cups?

@St. Tom this is right up my alley bro. It looks fairly simple in terms of set up, yet challenging in execution. Seems like it would be really fun. I might do a couple of these. it wouldn't make much difference if I used photo periods would it?

Back