SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Those are huge wellies and I thought they were quite funny but here's the thing, I was thinking the exact opposite!
My thought was to get a really small welly and do a solo cup equivalent grow but in a tiny welly!
so there is a prize for most unusual welly as well so the tiny wellies I was looking at were £18 and at that point , I gave up!
I'm not paying £18 for a pair of tiny wellies lmao!:crying:

I am continuing my old thread but this grow is called "Arty's Mellow FruitfuLness" after first line of John Keats poem "Autumn".
I left out the mist bit as my tent is very much lacking in mist!:haha:

Autumn by John Yates
“Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
To bend with apples the moss’d cottage-trees,
And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
For Summer has o’er-brimm’d their clammy cells.”

― John Keats

You and I will remember this advert too, most people here won't I am guessing. Was it really 30 years ago!!:yoinks:
:crying:
Mr Kipling likes it fruity too!

The strains are all Fruity too!

The start of thread should you ever need to look for it is called - Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

However seeing as it is a continuation of my last journal (same thread) you can jump to the start of the new grow here
- Arty's Mellow Fruitfulness

If you have any interest in mushrooms scroll up in the second link.
1603044203229.png

Check the tags at the top of the page , you were first one tagged ;) :cheers::bighug:

Last edited:
Those are huge wellies and I thought they were quite funny but here's the thing, I was thinking the exact opposite!
My thought was to get a really small welly and do a solo cup equivalent grow but in a tiny welly!
so there is a prize for most unusual welly as well so the tiny wellies I was looking at were £18 and at that point , I gave up!
I'm not paying £18 for a pair of tiny wellies lmao!:crying:

I am continuing my old thread but this grow is called "Arty's Mellow FruitfuLness" after first line of John Keats poem "Autumn".
I left out the mist bit as my tent is very much lacking in mist!:haha:

Autumn by John Yates
“Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness,
Close bosom-friend of the maturing sun;
Conspiring with him how to load and bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
To bend with apples the moss’d cottage-trees,
And fill all fruit with ripeness to the core;
To swell the gourd, and plump the hazel shells
With a sweet kernel; to set budding more,
And still more, later flowers for the bees,
Until they think warm days will never cease,
For Summer has o’er-brimm’d their clammy cells.”

― John Keats

You and I will remember this advert too, most people here won't I am guessing. Was it really 30 years ago!!:yoinks:
:crying:
Mr Kipling likes it fruity too!

The strains are all Fruity too!

The start of thread should you ever need to look for it is called - Arty's Solo Cups, Random Autos & Fungi

However seeing as it is a continuation of my last journal (same thread) you can jump to the start of the new grow here
- Arty's Mellow Fruitfulness

If you have any interest in mushrooms scroll up in the second link.View attachment 1244203

Check the tags at the top of the page , you were first one tagged ;) :cheers::bighug:

My Mrs got mine out of a charity shop as there everywhere by mine I think because they only have to pay half rent I heard to other shops

My Mrs got mine out of a charity shop as there everywhere by mine I think because they only have to pay half rent I heard to other shops
I will keep an eye out for small wellies so to do a solo cup style welly grow,I don't have the space for father's size 12 wellies lol

Charity shops have to pay rent on their premises but often at reduce rent, rather than have an empty shop with no income.
Bills for services like electricity and gas,have to be paid, like any other business.
Charity shops do get some tax concessions, as all shop profits go to fund the work of the charity, which provides public benefit.
however in recent time due to government cuts to councils, some local councils have tried to charge charitie full business rate!
A knock on from a government who has consistently reduced the money given to local councils, just as they have reduced spending in many areas of the public sector, such as policing etc (that bit I don't mind so much)!!!

I will keep an eye out for small wellies so to do a solo cup style welly grow,I don't have the space for father's size 12 wellies lol

Charity shops have to pay rent on their premises but often at reduce rent, rather than have an empty shop with no income.
Bills for services like electricity and gas,have to be paid, like any other business.
Charity shops do get some tax concessions, as all shop profits go to fund the work of the charity, which provides public benefit.
that's why there's lots here id say and to be honest, just along this road we go with a newsagent and a butcher there are 3 of them and there always quite busy but as the say another mans crap another mans treasure or did i make that up also how is your friend i hope he's improved

that's why there's lots here id say and to be honest, just along this road we go with a newsagent and a butcher there are 3 of them and there always quite busy but as the say another mans crap another mans treasure or did i make that up also how is your friend i hope he's improved
Know what to look for and you can find some real gems and gems that other people wouldn't even recognising as worth something!
I bought a £500 Onkyo Amplifiers for £50 and my 5KW step down/step up transform ( I use it for my "HerbsNow" drier which 110v) it was new in the box and online cost £250 I got it for £40!!
so yeah you can find bargains but it is also the luck of the draw!
~If you ever see someone looking at something in a charity shop and you really really want it for yourself. go to another part of the shop, take no obvious notice of the thing they are looking at but still be able to see them out the corner of your eye.
As soon as they walk away from it, swoop on it before anyone else can and buy it!!!
Take any notice in what they are looking at and they will be like a dog in a manger, even if they don't really want it, if they see someone else interested they won't move away from whilst you are still there. Moronic human nature for you!

autopot hissy fit top fed again day 34 strawberry pie
Lots of pics today folks I've started top feeding the autopot girls as 1 girl threw a hissy fit and I was trying to keep her happy and then got my other 2 out of sync so I feel I've got them all were I want them anyhow off we go. One more thing they started flower feed today
Screenshot_20201023_114923.jpg
IMG_20201023_114103.jpg
IMG_20201023_114003.jpg
IMG_20201023_113935.jpg
IMG_20201023_103927.jpg
IMG_20201023_103923.jpg
IMG_20201023_103412.jpg
IMG_20201023_103405.jpg
IMG_20201023_103354.jpg

That lemon pie is a beast
Gotta admit 2ltr bottles are well worth doing I was thinking about what if I did say 15 but only problem would be pulling them in and out of manoeuvring them to feed them and thanks bro

Gotta admit 2ltr bottles are well worth doing I was thinking about what if I did say 15 but only problem would be pulling them in and out of manoeuvring them to feed them and thanks bro
I was going to do two plants again for my next grow as my tent is small (75x75) but there is space for one more if I did it in a 2 litre bottle like that or maybe join that wellie boot grow :thumbsup:

Back